Ratings for Dr. Claire A. Green

Dr. Green was one of the best doctors my husband and I have had. We found her personality to be the right blend for us; she is nice but not over the top. I would say warm but respectful and definitely knowledgeable. She asks comprehensive questions, and we both felt she treated us from a holistic point of view; really paid attention to everything that could affect our overall well being. She is extremely thorough with great follow-up, which can be hard to find. We were quite sad when she moved on from the local practice in our neighborhood. I actually stumbled onto this site looking for where she moved to and was shocked to see these posts. If you have the opportunity to have Dr. Green as your doctor, we strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

This doctor does not know what she is doing. Refused to order diagnostic tests when it turned out I had a herniated disc that was pressed against sciatic nerve. Worse pain I have ever had that finally had to have surgical intervention, she refused any pain medication. Wanted me to tell her what to do. Avoid this one.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Claire Green is not personable and not knowledgeable. I feel like she looks at me for answers when I'm paying her to give me her 8 years of schooling, evidence-based answer. I hated going to her and only did because of the convenient location.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Claire A. Green's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)