Ratings for Dr. Julian N. Anthony

Arrogant and condescending. No showed for my post operative appointment. Wasn't able to diagnosis his own operative failures and complications. After months of dismissive follow-up visits I saw a different doctor, in the same practice, who was able to correctly diagnose my condition. I sincerely doubt this doctor's abilities as a urologist.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

great doctor. Wish all were as good as he. Thorough, smart and kind.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

This doctor scheduled me for surgery. After I was hooked up to the I.V., and ready to be wheeled into the Operating Room, the charge nurse received a call that from the OR. We were informed that Dr. Anthony had not showed up yet. The nurse contacted his office and left a message. Ten minutes later he called from Indiana where he was playing golf. This was my second procedure with this doctor. The first procedure was done improperly and had to be repeated by another doctor. After he did not show up for my surgery, I found another urologist. This man was educated at Yale, but there is no evidence of this in his skill or behavior as a doctor. Save yourself some heartache. Steer clear of this one.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Julian N. Anthony's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)