Ratings for Dr. Vickie Y. Mabry-Height

Dr Mabry-Height was my Dr for five months, enjoyed her and her ability to find what was wrong with me and work with me to get better. Was not a happy camper when Dr Mabry-Height left The Villages Florida for apparently a better job in CA. Then again we all have to do what is best for US...Bob Busby

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr Maybry-Height is a knowledgeable doctor who is factual and involved in your care. She "saved" my health when she noticed a problem and a straight forward and factual manner convinced me to buy a heart monitor and use it. Thanks to her involved care, I had a heart cardioversion and averted a stroke/heart attack. I loved working with Dr M-H....she is not a fuzzy, warm" doc, but an involved, caring, dedicated doctor who is no nonsense. I would keep as my doc forever. I have two neighbors who see her and they feel the same. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Anyone having problems with her approach...you lose by not paying attention to what is important....

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I had a very pleasant experience at Dr. Mabry- Height’s office! She made me feel well cared for and took the time to really explain all of my new prescription and medication options to me. My wife and I are glad to have finally found an amazing doctor in the Rancho Mirage area!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

She has a very nice office and her front office person is very nice. I felt well cared for at her office, and would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Vey unprofessional and rude doctor! She was not on time and had a very terrible condesending attitude!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

This "Doctor" is the most unprofessional and abrasive human being I've ever encountered! She is discriminating and rude! I am reporting her to the American Medical Association and CA State Medical Board as well!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Vickie Y. Mabry-Height's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1981)