Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Clifton

We just love Dr. Clifton and his staff. They all are very attentive to our needs. When my mother in law was sick he was so nice to her. She looked forward to going to see him. He always spent time with her and showed concern. His bed side manner is superior. We could not imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

After my wife and I, having been patients of Dr. Clifton's for 15 years, were refused by Dr. Clifton to see my son as a new patient, for an EKG, we will no longer call Seale-Harris home. My wife lost her job and our insurance. We have a plan that starts Feb 1, 2016. We called the office, explained this, and was told that we could pay cash for this visit and test. When my wife arrived, she was told that this was a mistake. Dr. Clifton did not receive new patients without insurance. Again, this was explained clearly on the phone, that we would pay cash, before any procedures were done, to cover all expenses. The nurse came out and told my wife that she was new and had made a mistake. My son, who has been on certain medicines that require monitoring with ekg, is about to be 18 and won't be seeing his pediatrician any longer. We thought that, like us he would see Dr. Clifton. That is not going to be the case. We will find a new family doctor that understands...WE PAY CASH PRIOR TO PROCEDURE...then on Feb 1, will have family coverage insurance again. This is sickening to my family as they felt as if they were treated like second class citizens. All of my life, we have been covered, paid our bills, and supported our doc. I am in the healthcare business - I help patients everyday, with eyewear that I can make in office if they can't afford it. I help children on medicaid and ALL-Kids, when their glasses break and they can't afford new ones. But my family is treated as if we did something unthinkable because my wife was laid off work.

Submitted January 12, 2016

I drive over an hour to see Dr. Clifton. He has treated both myself and my husband for many years. Kind and always taking the time to talk, if needed, Dr. Clifton has that rare combination rarely seen in an MD; great people skills, knowledge, and common sense. I trust no one else and have referred many friends to his practice.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Clifton and his staff are amazing. They are knowledgeable, caring and helpful when you need to be seen quickly. The best Dr. and staff around.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Great Doctor! He is very punctual and very considerate.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He is a very nice doctor.Makes me feel comfortable to tell him anything thats going on with me.The staff is unprofessional they call with the wrong information and talk to you like its your fault.But overall I love my doctor and will not change because of staff..

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Overall, great. He tends to be more conservative, meaning that he prefers follow up appointments to re-draw labs. I have always been able to get in quickly. I do give the call return an F. It takes 24 to 48 hours for a simple question AND they take another 24 hours to ask the doc. I only wanted an already drawn lab value.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Outstanding! Dr Clifton is both personable and the most knowledgable doctor I've ever had. I recommend him to family and friends as the best there is. Been using him about 6 years... My wife too.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Clifton and his staff are so good at their jobs! Each of the staff remembers me everytime I come in, they are really good at making me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Clifton truly cares about his patients! He is super easy to talk to and even if he cant help (very rare) he can get you to someone who can very quickly! He loves his job and it really shows. No matter what the issue is for my being there, he takes the time to be through and be sure all things are checked. I really enjoy having him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Clifton is a very good Doctor,he makes his patients feel at ease, and really listens to them. His staff is very personable and helpful. If I could rate them higher then a 5, I would.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey J. Clifton's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med (Grad. 1992)

Oxford