Ratings for Dr. Priya D. MATHEW

I was a little skeptical to go to this doctor as I was referred by my insurance and not by a family/friend or another physician as I'm used to. When i first made my appointment, I had to reschedule and the scheduler sounded annoyed and distracted. During my visit, the office staff was not overly friendly but they were professional. I only waited about 5 minutes before Dr. Mathew called me in. She was very pleasant, professional and addressed all my questions and concerns. Her office looked like it was also a storage room so that was a bit of an eye sore (pin intended.) I felt confident with my exam and I lved that she talked to me about everything she was doign adn thinking. It helped me feel at ease as I was a little nervous to have my eye pressure checked. The staff who helped me choose my new frames was very helpful adn explaiend everything in detail for me.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Daniel's exam was very thorough and my vision with these new contacts is better than its ever been. I highly recommend this doctor and this practice. She's also great with kids.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

This practice charges you $60 just to evaluate what your contact lens prescription should be. This is over and above what they charge your insurance for the actual exam. When I decided not to purchse my son's contacts from this physician, she picked up the pair of contacts that she had already placed in my son's eyes and threw them in the trash. She knew that his vision had declined, yet she felt comfortable disposing of a pair of perfectly good lenses. She was rude and arrogant in her mannerisms and I was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Priya D. MATHEW's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2008)