Ratings for Dr. Kim A. Thompson

My first appointment with Dr. Thompson was in January of 2015. I can only say wonderful things about her. She arranged a lot of time for the first visit, was very compassionate and understanding and took immediate action to find out where my issue's were coming from. I am very happy to find such a wonderful and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Kim Thompson has been our Doctor for the past several years. I have had health issues for the past decade and have been in many Dr. offices. SHE is by far the most ,compassionate,understanding ,knowledgeable,easy to talk to, ,and accessible than any other Doctor . Her office staff is also very compassionate and helpful as well as Dr Johns who also is the office...In our Golden years changing to Dr.Thompson as our Family physician has been the best decision that we have made... Jim & Judy Kubaney

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Very rude she doesnt dress or act like a doctor. Does not call patients back.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

After going to two other PCP's I finally found the right doctor for me. Dr. Thompson is a perfect fit for my needs. I have no complaints- I was seen by Dr. Johns for a sick call and he was wonderful also. I must agree with the other review that the staff could be a bit more helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr Thompson is fantastic; excellent bed-side manner and extremely thorough. Best PCP I have ever had. I would recommend her to anyone looking for primary care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Her and dr johns also in the practice are the best by far! Some of the staff not the best

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Very good doctor. She is a kind person and very detailed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

She is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Kim A. Thompson's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal