Ratings for Dr. JESUS R. Garcia

He loves to FAT SHAME his patients! This man is horrible, he needs to be reported! And he is predjudice! He feels that he his the smartest man on earth! He doesn't listen to patients and gets angry when told how the medicine is having an effect on them. He uses people, FAT people as experiments and pushing all kinds of medication that does not agree with you. He told me, you are the typical black, who does not trust the doctor! He took an oath to do no harm and needs to be reported. You will leave his office feeling worthless and humiliated if you are just one pound over weight.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Incompetent. He didn't bother to read the questionnaire before I was examined.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I would NEVER recommend Dr. Garcia!!! I waited an hour and a half past my appointment time before getting to see him. When I finally do see him he continuously tells my 15 daughter she is beautiful. When I begin to talk, he states is this your appointment or hers!! I tell him it's mine and proceeds to insult me in every way possible about my weight. I left and never went back!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I went to Dr Garcia for a issue i was having , i told him the issue and he wrote me out prescription for said medication. When i got medication i started taking it , I noticed on the bottle , there was an error in the dosage on the bottle. I thought maybe the Pharmacy printed it out wrong. I called his office and I explained to him the situation , he said no way i would ever prescribe that in that amount. He told me i can no longer be your doctor. Almost like he had Alzheimer's or something. Like he didn't even know who i was after just seeing him. He did not even look into the situation or even take the time to hear what i had to say. I had Just started the medication. By far the worst doctor i have ever been to , rude staff , snobby , i would not recommend him to anyone. HORRIBLE exp.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Garcia is a terrible doctor. He doesn't explain anything and he is very horsy. He's very hard to get along with. He doesn't care about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

My visit would have been much better, but i waited an hour and a half and at first the staff was helpful but then the doctor came in and i didn't get to get all my questions answered and the visit went too fast. i went to pay and there was a women sitting at a desk that never once looked up at me, which was very rude. I had high expectations for this place and i was just upset by the service. I don't know if i will go back because of the unfriendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

This doctor's nurse damaged one of my nerves while taking blood. When I spoke to the doctor about it, he blamed it on me and said that it did not happen in his office. His bed side manner is horrible.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. JESUS R. Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1980)

AHC