Ratings for Dr. Christine L. Hult

Dr. Hult responds quickly to my concerns and requests. She is thorough and sensitive. I made it through a series of major illnesses with her on my team. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Christine used to be a very good doctor in the past, but in the last few years when I went back to her she has become the type of doctor who just pushes pills on you. I had gone to her several times for horrible cramps during my cycle and was given medicine that I was allergic too. I was told that some women are just sensitive. Went for a second opinion and it turns out I have a serious condition. I went her several times with fatigue and weight loss issues and she acted as if I was asking for to much and ignored my complaints. It took for me to see another doctor to get the tests I needed even after I asked her. She is always running late. Until I saw my new doctor recently I thought it was normal to wait a hour in the room for the doctor to come. She constantly has to cancel her appointments and I have heard other patients speaking to the staff and requesting that they not see Dr. Hult anymore. I think it's time for her to retire.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Dr. Christine L. Hult's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Healthlink