Ratings for Dr. Darin Feasey

I attended FW&CC with Dr. Darin, & Dr. Kirk, for many years before moving to B.C. i still go there when in Winnipeg. Rhe excellent chiro care is beyond comparison - sensitive, knowledgeable, gentle, empowering and a true doctor/client partnership totally focussed on natural healing. Unfortunately I have been unable to find an equivalent on central Vancouver Island. If only we could clone both Doctors. - Heather Smith

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I have not come across such amazing front staff as at this office - and the Dr. Darin and also Dr. Kirk have been so helpful with my problems with my hips. I am so glad that he was recommended to me!! - Joy Klassen

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have been seeing Darin for years. He has helped me so much with my injuries over the years. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Darin spent about 45 minutes with me on my first visit a few years ago, ensuring understanding of my personal health needs. As a two-time back surgery client, this care was perfect for me. When I fist heard about network spinal analysis, I was very skeptical but after just one visit, I experienced a completely different type of wellness. My body was being taught to heal itself. Very caring and respectful staff. Often get in early if I arrive early.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I saw Dr. Darin for only one appointment and experienced a sincere, sensitive and extremely knowledgeable chiro. If and when I need him again, I shall return.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

My mother recommended Dr. Darin to me 2 years ago. I was suffering from back and neck pain from a car accident a few years back. Although I had never recieved the proper chiropractic care I needed for 4 years after the accident, after a couple visits a week I felt % 100 better and now continue to go once a week. Dr. Darin also does wonders for the tension in my neck due to stress. Every visit is refreshing, peaceful and relaxing. The Feaseys are both amazing doctors. No matter what your injury or ailment is, Network Chiropractic is the way to go!!! -Jane Ashcroft

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

My sister recommended Dr. Feasey to me. I had back pain for over 3 months, which was impacting my work and social life. Nothing seemed to help, I went to another Chiropractor and a massage therapist, but didn't seem to help. After only 3 treatments with Dr. Feasey, I was back to normal, going to the gym and able to bend and lift things. Dr. Feasey is great and I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr. Darin Feasey is a wonderful person - very caring and has a magical touch. I had never seen a chiropractor before and was a bit sceptical until I went to Dr. Darin. He is truly amazing - even after just one treatment I was feeling much better. I wouldn't see anyone else after being treating by the best. I have recommended Dr. Darin to many people - they all think he is great!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I am very pleased with the care I have been receiving with Dr. Darin. He is very kind, caring and an excellent healer. His work been close to miraculous for me, and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr. D is great, very knowlegeable and very helpful after my recent diagnoise with MS.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011