Ratings for Dr. T. Mark Ricketts

The average doctor visit/exam is only 3 to 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Ricketts is a joke; you won't get your prescriptions phoned in, you won't have calls made to his office returned & you can't get your medical records no matter how many times you request them. He won't refer you to a Specialty physician probably because you could find out Ricketts doesn't know what he's doing. His office staff will hang up on you, be rude to you & lie about you - & he doesn't care. Worst of all when you figure him out & decide to find another doctor, you may find out like I have, that his medical mistakes have left you with Kidney Failure. So before you go here or even if you only have doubts about the care you are receiving, just read his reviews; can we all be wrong?

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I was impressed by Dr. Ricketts knowledge on his weekly visits to a local radio show and decided to give him a try. On by first two visits he took time to check me over and talk with me. During my last four visits he maybe spent a total of 6 minutes with me. My last visit I gave his nurse 6 concerns that I have. Dr. Ricketts gave me a prescription for my sinus infection and told me to come back in 3 months and we'd take a look at the other issues. I'm looking for another doctor!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Cannot ever reach the office by phone. They don't return phone calls. Pharmacist has been calling for a week and cannot get anyone to call back about prescription renewal. Never even close to seeing you near appointment time. It is a "doc in the box" production facility. Dr. Ricketts is an affable guy, but his medical operation is a joke.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Staff is horrible - can not get anyone to respond to my need of prescription refills ? Blood pressure medicine is pretty important don't you think ?

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Ricketts was fantastic, and I couldnt be more thankful for finally getting to the right physician!

Submitted July 18, 2016

Worst ever! He's like a factory(one in, one out) doesn't care about the patient! I've been going to him for 6 years and still they won't call in migraine medicine I've been on for years. They won't me to come in so I have to pay a co-pay. I go into the room and he asks if the medicine is working, I say yes, and that is IT!!!! It got worse every year and now it's terrible!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

The worst not only dr office but business I have ever used... impossible to get someone to answer the phone or return a message... My husband needed a referral to get into a surgeon never would help set up MRI .... Just terrible customer service and dr very impersonal didn't feel like he listened at all! Would not go there again or tell anyone to

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I've been his patient for 20 years, from back in his Tuscaloosa days. He treated my whole family over the years. As time went on, he got worse. He's more like an assembly line doctor than a family physician now. Sometimes he forgets my name. All of this I could tolerate if his staff and office personell weren't so vitriolic and inefficient. It's a disaster there. Do yourself a favor and go see a real doctor. One who cares...

Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Ricketts has always treated me well I have been a patient since he opened in Bham.

Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. T. Mark Ricketts's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1987)