Ratings for Dr. T. Mark Ricketts

When is someone going to shut this guy down?? FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Cannot ever reach the office by phone. They don't return phone calls. Pharmacist has been calling for a week and cannot get anyone to call back about prescription renewal. Never even close to seeing you near appointment time. It is a "doc in the box" production facility. Dr. Ricketts is an affable guy, but his medical operation is a joke.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Staff is horrible - can not get anyone to respond to my need of prescription refills ? Blood pressure medicine is pretty important don't you think ?

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Ricketts was fantastic, and I couldnt be more thankful for finally getting to the right physician!

Submitted July 18, 2016

Worst ever! He's like a factory(one in, one out) doesn't care about the patient! I've been going to him for 6 years and still they won't call in migraine medicine I've been on for years. They won't me to come in so I have to pay a co-pay. I go into the room and he asks if the medicine is working, I say yes, and that is IT!!!! It got worse every year and now it's terrible!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

The worst not only dr office but business I have ever used... impossible to get someone to answer the phone or return a message... My husband needed a referral to get into a surgeon never would help set up MRI .... Just terrible customer service and dr very impersonal didn't feel like he listened at all! Would not go there again or tell anyone to

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I've been his patient for 20 years, from back in his Tuscaloosa days. He treated my whole family over the years. As time went on, he got worse. He's more like an assembly line doctor than a family physician now. Sometimes he forgets my name. All of this I could tolerate if his staff and office personell weren't so vitriolic and inefficient. It's a disaster there. Do yourself a favor and go see a real doctor. One who cares...

Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Ricketts has always treated me well I have been a patient since he opened in Bham.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever seen. Tried to tell me I had asthma. I told him I truly didn't think I had asthma as I'd never had an episode of not being able to breathe. He got angry, cussed at me and told me I'd always had it and just didn't know it. I know my body better than someone I just met. As it turned out I didn't have asthma. I didn't appreciate how he spoke to me and I will not be back.

Submitted April 14, 2016

I have been going to Dr Ricketts for a few year. Last year they did not follow up on my test results. I mentioned that to Dr Ricketts this year and he apologized saying they would call. I called twice leaving messages because I have a reason to want to know those results. No call back. I decided to call Dr Ricketts directly but was told he does not take calls. I said I have a complaint and they said sorry. I said tell the Dr I will not be back. They said sorry. Guess they do not care.

Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. T. Mark Ricketts's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1987)