Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Yee

Had a great visit with Dr. Yee. He went above and beyond the call of duty and walked me through some personalized eye maintenance to stay healthy. He took the time to make sure he answered all my questions. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I found Dr. Richard Yee to be an excellent professional in the ophthalmology field. He was knowledgeable, confident, attentive, and detail oriented. I would recommend him to anyone who is in search of the best.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Amazing doctor. Had my Lasek done a few weeks ago and he was amazing. He gave us his cell phone to call if anything came up (nothing did). Highly recommended over the drive thru service mentality at Berkley/Mann etc.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

He is very careful and has a great bedside manner. When I had my Lasek procedure done, the next person in line was the grandson of an optomologist. It is a good sign when someone knowledgeable about eyes is sending a family member to him. I am very satisfied with Dr. Yee.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Yee is great. I got my Laser eye surgery done by him, He left his personal phone number in case I had problems after the surgery. Good thing I never had to use it. If anyone needs laser eye surgery done, I recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Doctor does not listen to complaint of the customer.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Yee was able to diagnose a problem on my wife's eye that 4 other doctors missed. After 2 days of the proper treatment, she is able to see with no photophobia. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Yee is a jewel amoung physicians. He diagnosed my condition that caused symptoms that other opthamologists have said "That doesn't make sense." He really knows his stuff and is happy to answer your questions. I'm actually sending my mother who is considering vision correction surgery to him. He's that good. The only downside I can see some people having is that he is at a teaching clinic. Thus, there will be inexperienced medical students and residents that don't know how to use equipment come and practice examinations on you. Also, it makes your visit take a long time. However, they have to learn somehow and I'm thrilled that a physician as excellent as Dr. Yee is passing on his expertise to future doctors.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

I think he's an excellent doctor. He's a corneal specialist. I do my clinical rotations at his office. He's very informative and all I've heard from his patient's are good comments.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2005

Dr. Richard W. Yee's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1979)