Ratings for Dr. Tina Nicholson

100% a great Dr. Have followed her for some time and will continue until she retires:)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Nicholson is an excellent Doctor. She is skilled in assessments, listens and has great people skills. Dr. Nicholson makes effective treatment decisions and my personal health has improved greatly under her care.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

LOVE Dr. Nicholson! she is so patient and kind and really listens to concerns and really makes you feel comfortable. I am so fortunate to have her as my doctor and couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

amazing doctor - clinic sucks. I can never get in when I really need to, and when I do, it is always at least a 45 minute wait.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Amazing doctor so kind, is a great listener, her professional and personal skills are a perfect balance. She is so good with my daughter. I could not ask for a better doctor. I have been seeing her for 11 years.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I have been with Dr. Nicholson since she practiced in Airdrie. My whole family goes to her, which includes 4 grandchildren. She is a fantastic listener and is a fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr Nicolson is wonderful. I was looking for a female doctor for my Teen aged daughter a few years back and found out at the time she was taking patients. She has been fantastic for my daughters and was there when we needed her for the difficult discussions regarding teen ages health issues. I am now leaving Calagry Alberta and know she will be hard to replace.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Nothing against Dr. Nicholson but the receptionist had very poor telephone skills and not helpful whatsoever.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr Katrina is absolutely lovely. We hug each other when we meet! Compassionate, very caring and gentle. She was born to be a Dr - in every sense of the word.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

She is a great doctor and very caring. Ussualy I get more help from her, than expect.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012