You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Agnieszka Matusik

Dr. Matusik is amazing. An appointment with her is like having a visit with a friend. She is inquisitive, thorough and never makes you feel rushed or dismissed. Her knowledge is exceptional-she thinks outside the box and is always aware of the latest in her field. I have really been impressed by her willingness to go the extra mile-responding to email questions, calling in a prescription-I have never had any other Doctor do that before. I also really appreciate her realism in terms of treatment, making sure it's something you can realistically sustain. It is evident she is great at what she does and has a genuine passion for her work.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Everytime I've seen Dr. Matusik, she's super attentive and really likes to ask questions and get to know your problem, as well as you. She really cares for her patients and I get the impression she doesn't want you to leave unless she's tried to solve your problem or at least have a plan set up on how to treat/help you. I was sick for years and conventional doctors couldn't figure it out, one visit with Dr. Matusik helped me narrow it down to digestive problems. She's so great!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr. Matusik for well over a year and she has been exceptional! She has helped our son with his allergies and breathing problems when the only option that was given to us by the doctors was surgery. She always takes the time to listen and we never feel rushed. She genuinely cares for her patients. We are so lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I am seeing Dr. Matusik for over a year now. I found her to be extremely helpful, knowledgeable, kind and passionate about her job. I feel like I can talk and share my struggles with her like I would with a friend. She listens carefully and offers suggestions and treatment but not without making sure that the patient is ok with the options. She was also kind to answer some questions and to offer guidance in regards to my sister's health, who is not her patient. I feel comfortable around her. Also, Adriana at the front desk, is always polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Matusik has been very professional and helpful every time I come to her for help. She provided me with emotional support that no other doctors would. I am very grateful to have found her. Every time when I think there is no hope and has given up she solves my problem. I highly recommend her to everyone I know. I now go to her for everything!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Matusik, is very exceptional! I am so moved by her persistent and keen attitude towards her patients. She thinks outside the box! She looks into areas no other doctors do. She is like a scientist! Doctors want to treat patients, scientists want to solve the mystery of a problem! I'm so grateful for what she has done for me! I have a complicated auto-immune disease for 38 years and I had been seen by many specialists and alternative-medicine doctors in my life; but I must say I have never met any doctor like Dr. Matusik! Not only is she knowledgeable and thorough, she cares enough to use her own time to study and investigate my case, correspond with me and my GP, and doing more research on my difficult conditions. Her conscientiousness towards finding the ultimate treatment for my problem is absolutely incredible! My appreciation and respect for her just can't be described! I have been fighting the battle for three decades long, exhausting and lonely; but now I felt someone is besides me, empowering me with her wisdom and care! The staff in the office is also warm and pleasant. One of them told me that Dr. Matusik not only treated her patients nicely but to all staff. She said when she talked about her kindness, it gave her goose bump! Wow!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I sought the services of Dr. Matusik after an internet search for local naturopaths. To my great delight, she turned out to be a real gem! Her vast knowledge, combined with her kindness and compassion have benefited both my physical and emotional health. She treats each patient with respect and takes time at each appointment to have a real conversation. She listens to your concerns, is proactive about your health and her suggestions and subsequent treatments have helped me feel healthy and vibrant again. If you're looking for a good naturopath, don't hesitate, Dr. Matusik is a rock star!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I am very lucky to have found Dr. Matusik. I had serious health issues for a long time and after visiting Doctors who didn't help me or said that I was beyond help and that I should just accept certain conditions as untreatable I gave up having faith in the medical system. However, symptoms got so bad that I considered seeking out help again. Fed up with conventional medicine and treatment I decided that I would try a naturopath, which in turn led me to Dr. Matusik. I did read up reviews on her before and I can only verify all the positives reviews that I am reading here and add my own thoughts. She is a rarity because besides being extremely knowledgable in her field she is also a very genuine, caring, personable and professional doctor who takes her time with a patient. She did dig underneath the surface and therefore unearthed the causes of my illness which we are now successfully treating. My life and health has greatly improved since I started to see her. I recommend her now to everyone. Her approach as a doctor is very straightforward and I also think its great how she explains everything in a way that I can understand it. There is a lot to learn from her. I cannot stress enough how grateful I am for Doctors like her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I found Dr. Matusik on RateMDs & am extremely pleased I went to see her. After years of suffering from anxiety, depression & fatigue with little to no help from several MDs, Dr. Matusik recognized that I had a thyroid problem. She began treating me over the summer & I have never felt better in years. We are still working on my treatment but I know things will only get better. She is very personable, understanding & actually listens to your issues without brushing you off in a hurry. She treats you as an individual, a person, not just the next faceless patient in a file folder. If you need help & no one will listen, go see Dr. Matusik. It is well worth the money & good health is invaluable.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I went to see Dr. Matusik after seeing my doctor who couldn't figure me out as well as 2 other naturopaths. She helped me greatly when everyone said they had done what they could. She is the only one who figured out i had a rare condition called hemochromatosis after checking my blood. Right away she got on the phone with my doctor who was able to run a test to confirm it. She also put in a referral for me to see a specialist who deals with these problems at VGH. After years, I mean YEARS, of problems with my heart beat, weight loss, fatigue and pain I was finally able to get the treatment I needed. She works well with other doctors and my own doctor was impressed and relieved Dr. Matusik figured this out.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Agnieszka Matusik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Matusik is amazing. An appointment with her is like having a visit with a friend. She is inquisitive, thorough and never makes you feel rushed or dismissed..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Everytime I've seen Dr. Matusik, she's super attentive and really likes to ask questions and get to know your problem, as well as you. She really cares for her..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been seeing Dr. Matusik for well over a year and she has been exceptional! She has helped our son with his allergies and breathing problems when t..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am seeing Dr. Matusik for over a year now. I found her to be extremely helpful, knowledgeable, kind and passionate about her job. I feel like I can talk and s..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Matusik has been very professional and helpful every time I come to her for help. She provided me with emotional support that no other doctors would. I am ..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Matusik, is very exceptional! I am so moved by her persistent and keen attitude towards her patients. She thinks outside the box! She looks into areas no ot..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I sought the services of Dr. Matusik after an internet search for local naturopaths. To my great delight, she turned out to be a real gem! Her vast knowledge, c..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very lucky to have found Dr. Matusik. I had serious health issues for a long time and after visiting Doctors who didn't help me or said that I was beyond h..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Matusik on RateMDs & am extremely pleased I went to see her. After years of suffering from anxiety, depression & fatigue with little to no help from..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Matusik after seeing my doctor who couldn't figure me out as well as 2 other naturopaths. She helped me greatly when everyone said they had d..."

September 30, 2014
  • 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 14, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

November 26, 2013
  • City changed from "Burnaby" to "North Vancouver"

October 18, 2012