You may also like

Rate Dr. Agnieszka Matusik

Dr. Agnieszka Matusik's Ratings

Dr. Matusik has been very professional and helpful every time I come to her for help. She provided me with emotional support that no other doctors would. I am very grateful to have found her. Every time when I think there is no hope and has given up she solves my problem. I highly recommend her to everyone I know. I now go to her for everything!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Matusik, is very exceptional! I am so moved by her persistent and keen attitude towards her patients. She thinks outside the box! She looks into areas no other doctors do. She is like a scientist! Doctors want to treat patients, scientists want to solve the mystery of a problem! I'm so grateful for what she has done for me! I have a complicated auto-immune disease for 38 years and I had been seen by many specialists and alternative-medicine doctors in my life; but I must say I have never met any doctor like Dr. Matusik! Not only is she knowledgeable and thorough, she cares enough to use her own time to study and investigate my case, correspond with me and my GP, and doing more research on my difficult conditions. Her conscientiousness towards finding the ultimate treatment for my problem is absolutely incredible! My appreciation and respect for her just can't be described!
I have been fighting the battle for three decades long, exhausting and lonely; but now I felt someone is besides me, empowering me with her wisdom and care!
The staff in the office is also warm and pleasant. One of them told me that Dr. Matusik not only treated her patients nicely but to all staff. She said when she talked about her kindness, it gave her goose bump! Wow!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2840030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I sought the services of Dr. Matusik after an internet search for local naturopaths. To my great delight, she turned out to be a real gem! Her vast knowledge, combined with her kindness and compassion have benefited both my physical and emotional health. She treats each patient with respect and takes time at each appointment to have a real conversation. She listens to your concerns, is proactive about your health and her suggestions and subsequent treatments have helped me feel healthy and vibrant again. If you're looking for a good naturopath, don't hesitate, Dr. Matusik is a rock star!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I am very lucky to have found Dr. Matusik. I had serious health issues for a long time and after visiting Doctors who didn't help me or said that I was beyond help and that I should just accept certain conditions as untreatable I gave up having faith in the medical system.
However, symptoms got so bad that I considered seeking out help again. Fed up with conventional medicine and treatment I decided that I would try a naturopath, which in turn led me to Dr. Matusik.
I did read up reviews on her before and I can only verify all the positives reviews that I am reading here and add my own thoughts.
She is a rarity because besides being extremely knowledgable in her field she is also a very genuine, caring, personable and professional doctor who takes her time with a patient. She did dig underneath the surface and therefore unearthed the causes of my illness which we are now successfully treating. My life and health has greatly improved since I started to see her. I recommend her now to everyone. Her approach as a doctor is very straightforward and I also think its great how she explains everything in a way that I can understand it. There is a lot to learn from her. I cannot stress enough how grateful I am for Doctors like her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

I found Dr. Matusik on RateMDs & am extremely pleased I went to see her. After years of suffering from anxiety, depression & fatigue with little to no help from several MDs, Dr. Matusik recognized that I had a thyroid problem. She began treating me over the summer & I have never felt better in years. We are still working on my treatment but I know things will only get better. She is very personable, understanding & actually listens to your issues without brushing you off in a hurry. She treats you as an individual, a person, not just the next faceless patient in a file folder. If you need help & no one will listen, go see Dr. Matusik. It is well worth the money & good health is invaluable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I went to see Dr. Matusik after seeing my doctor who couldn't figure me out as well as 2 other naturopaths. She helped me greatly when everyone said they had done what they could. She is the only one who figured out i had a rare condition called hemochromatosis after checking my blood. Right away she got on the phone with my doctor who was able to run a test to confirm it. She also put in a referral for me to see a specialist who deals with these problems at VGH. After years, I mean YEARS, of problems with my heart beat, weight loss, fatigue and pain I was finally able to get the treatment I needed. She works well with other doctors and my own doctor was impressed and relieved Dr. Matusik figured this out.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I am extremely pleased with the level of care & knowledge in seeing Dr. Matusik. She has helped with my skin condition and given me many alternatives in eating gluten free/dairy free. She also explains everything very well and truly takes her time to make sure you are okay along the way. So glad I found her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I received bioidentical hormones and this has really improved my quality of life. No more sleepless nights and hot flashes. I feel 10 years younger. This is after suffering for 2 years. Dr. Matusik really helped me and I continue to see her to improve my health.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr. Matusik is a very caring doctor. I have a few chronic conditions which she is helping with. She is always alert to ideas for treatment. SD

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][420015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. Matusik is a wonderful doctor! I have visited her for things ranging from a cold to hypothyroidism. She is caring and very patient, does not rush you like most doctors and answers all your questions. I am very happy with her and most impressively with the results that I have seen in my health. I like the fact that she is thorough and looks at any issue as a whole rather than just tackling the symptom. Very soon, she became the only doctor I see. She also has lots of helpful suggestions for a healthy diet and healthy life style. She is the type of doctor you leave the office happy knowing you are in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][420014].votes_count ]]