Ratings for Dr. Aggie Matusik, ND

I initially came to see Dr Matusik about a year and half ago for myself as I was struggling with digestive issues, hormonal problems and allergies. I was also pregnant with my third child and extreme morning sickness. Within a few months I started to feel better and was even able to get off a prescription medication for acid reflux and treat my morning sickness naturally. Then... I recieve the devastating news that my 5 year old son is diagnosed with Autism. Words cannot even describe how blessed I was to have her there as a support and to show me the compassion I needed in order go through that extremely difficult time. I was also surprised to hear that Dr Matusik could offer my son Bio-medical treatments for Autism which we started in May 2016. I appreciate how she is researched based and likes to look at the "numbers" when treating her patients. She also recommended a wonderful developmental Pediatrician who could follow my son and who was also supportive of the Biomedical treatments we were trying for my son. 8 months into his treatment I can't believe the difference I see in my son! For the first time I actually feel like I'm getting my son back and this would not have been possible if our paths did not cross. Thank you - Dr Matusik from the bottom of my heart for always going above and beyond!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Within 2 months I spent about $2000 on $130 initial visit, supplements, IV treatments and tests and I’ve not gotten better, but actually worse after the diet changes. She willingly gave answers but they didn’t help me. Staff helpful & friendly but pushed a lot of supplements.

Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Aggie Matusik, ND

Dr. Aggie Matusik, ND's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! How awful that you have not achieved results with all that time and money spent! Normally I check in with patients every time I see them or by email check-ins to ensure that they are improving with their condition and make changes as needed to ensure they are. Please email me at drmatusik@gmail.com if you would like to schedule a complementary visit to determine why this was not addressed sooner. Also I would like to refund any supplements you might have purchased at the clinic as I do not recommend products unless I am sure the patient will benefit from taking them. My only objective is to help my patients achieve their health goals and address their health concerns.

Submitted February 18, 2017

I am so blessed to have found Aggie. I felt I was on deaths for and within a week felt alive again. I was on synth you'd for years and just felt awful but was really getting bad so I went to Aggie. Thanks to her I found out my root issue through blood tests and proper diet and meds. I cannot get over how much better I felt in a week. Have not felt this well in years. She is very helpful, caring, extremely knowledgeable, and really shows she has your best interest at heart. I highly recommend her. Kate

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I am so fortunate I found Dr. Matusik, with her care over the last year I have been able to take care of my health problems mainly related to my anxity and depression which were causing other physical problems in my body. She suggested diet changes, supplements and I did some vitamin infusions which really helped my energy. It took a while but I feel I am in a different place and feel so much better under her care. SHe easily conversed with my doctor who did some blood work so I could save money. We switched my vitamins which were poor quality to others some from her clinic others from health store and I noticed a difference in my mood. She is just great and so caring. I don't think you can find a more caring person. I still see her now just to check in even though I feel better I want to stay healthy.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I had been struggling with a number of medical conditions for over 10 years: 1) Weekly allergy attacks – when it happened, I had severe sneezing and runny nose. My energy level was completed drained and I couldn’t do anything but rest. 2) Irritable Bowel Syndrome – I would not dare to go anywhere for a long period without knowing there were washrooms nearby 3) Eczema – Outbreak of really itchy hives all over the body I had been seeing my GP, an allergist and a gastroenterologist. None of them can fix my conditions. My wife told me about Burnaby Heights Integrative HealthCare. Under the care of Dr. A. Matusik, with some diet changes and the help of certain supplements, in just a few short months, all of my conditions were cured. Dr. Matusik, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. You have given my life back. I can now actually breathe, do things away from home including vacations without the worry of having no access to a washrooms, and not having to lose sleep at night because I couldn’t stand the itching from the eczema. Dr. Matusik is a very caring person. Her goal is to look after my entire healthy being. Did I mention the staff at BHIH are also very professional, friendly and courteous? I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Dr. Matusik or Burnaby Heights Integrative HealthCare.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

With Dr Matusik's help, my health has improved a great deal. She continues to research and find the best solutions for me. She is very approachable and always acknowledges my concerns. I trust her judgement and value her opinion.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Matusik has helped me so much since I've started seeing her. I would way rather see her than my GP. She is always willing to fit me in, and always on time! I have never once felt rushed while in her care, and always feel like I am heard and valued. Thank you Dr. Matusik for everything that you do!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. M. goes above and beyond...a truly excellent ND. She's helped me so much over the years that if I need to see a doctor, I book with her before I even think about seeing my GP. Can't recall ever having to wait...she's always very punctual but also very thorough and never rushes you. Also, Angela and Adriana out front are so friendly, welcoming and helpful as well. Always great experience at BHIHC. I've had such great success with Dr. M. that I've recommended her to all my friends and they all rave about her too. Truly an exceptional naturopath.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Matusik gave me answers in our first appointment that I had been searching for over 15 years. I've only been working with Dr. Matusik for 5 months and I'm on the road to a full recovery and an in-depth understanding of my issues. She takes the time to listen and asks the right questions to get to the route cause of things. She is also the most knowledgeable ND that I've ever seen - and I've seen 4. I've already recommended her to my closest friends and work colleagues. She was referred to me by someone who had a glowing reference for her so I gave her a shot and I'm very thankful I did. Her office also submits directly to the insurance carrier, so for those that have group benefits - the office will claim it for you! How great is that?

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Matusik is amazing. An appointment with her is like having a visit with a friend. She is inquisitive, thorough and never makes you feel rushed or dismissed. Her knowledge is exceptional-she thinks outside the box and is always aware of the latest in her field. I have really been impressed by her willingness to go the extra mile-responding to email questions, calling in a prescription-I have never had any other Doctor do that before. I also really appreciate her realism in terms of treatment, making sure it's something you can realistically sustain. It is evident she is great at what she does and has a genuine passion for her work.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Aggie Matusik, ND's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Polish