Ratings for Dr. Aggie Matusik, ND

I had been struggling with a number of medical conditions for over 10 years: 1) Weekly allergy attacks – when it happened, I had severe sneezing and runny nose. My energy level was completed drained and I couldn’t do anything but rest. 2) Irritable Bowel Syndrome – I would not dare to go anywhere for a long period without knowing there were washrooms nearby 3) Eczema – Outbreak of really itchy hives all over the body I had been seeing my GP, an allergist and a gastroenterologist. None of them can fix my conditions. My wife told me about Burnaby Heights Integrative HealthCare. Under the care of Dr. A. Matusik, with some diet changes and the help of certain supplements, in just a few short months, all of my conditions were cured. Dr. Matusik, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. You have given my life back. I can now actually breathe, do things away from home including vacations without the worry of having no access to a washrooms, and not having to lose sleep at night because I couldn’t stand the itching from the eczema. Dr. Matusik is a very caring person. Her goal is to look after my entire healthy being. Did I mention the staff at BHIH are also very professional, friendly and courteous? I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Dr. Matusik or Burnaby Heights Integrative HealthCare.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

With Dr Matusik's help, my health has improved a great deal. She continues to research and find the best solutions for me. She is very approachable and always acknowledges my concerns. I trust her judgement and value her opinion.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Matusik has helped me so much since I've started seeing her. I would way rather see her than my GP. She is always willing to fit me in, and always on time! I have never once felt rushed while in her care, and always feel like I am heard and valued. Thank you Dr. Matusik for everything that you do!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. M. goes above and beyond...a truly excellent ND. She's helped me so much over the years that if I need to see a doctor, I book with her before I even think about seeing my GP. Can't recall ever having to wait...she's always very punctual but also very thorough and never rushes you. Also, Angela and Adriana out front are so friendly, welcoming and helpful as well. Always great experience at BHIHC. I've had such great success with Dr. M. that I've recommended her to all my friends and they all rave about her too. Truly an exceptional naturopath.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Matusik gave me answers in our first appointment that I had been searching for over 15 years. I've only been working with Dr. Matusik for 5 months and I'm on the road to a full recovery and an in-depth understanding of my issues. She takes the time to listen and asks the right questions to get to the route cause of things. She is also the most knowledgeable ND that I've ever seen - and I've seen 4. I've already recommended her to my closest friends and work colleagues. She was referred to me by someone who had a glowing reference for her so I gave her a shot and I'm very thankful I did. Her office also submits directly to the insurance carrier, so for those that have group benefits - the office will claim it for you! How great is that?

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Matusik is amazing. An appointment with her is like having a visit with a friend. She is inquisitive, thorough and never makes you feel rushed or dismissed. Her knowledge is exceptional-she thinks outside the box and is always aware of the latest in her field. I have really been impressed by her willingness to go the extra mile-responding to email questions, calling in a prescription-I have never had any other Doctor do that before. I also really appreciate her realism in terms of treatment, making sure it's something you can realistically sustain. It is evident she is great at what she does and has a genuine passion for her work.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Everytime I've seen Dr. Matusik, she's super attentive and really likes to ask questions and get to know your problem, as well as you. She really cares for her patients and I get the impression she doesn't want you to leave unless she's tried to solve your problem or at least have a plan set up on how to treat/help you. I was sick for years and conventional doctors couldn't figure it out, one visit with Dr. Matusik helped me narrow it down to digestive problems. She's so great!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr. Matusik for well over a year and she has been exceptional! She has helped our son with his allergies and breathing problems when the only option that was given to us by the doctors was surgery. She always takes the time to listen and we never feel rushed. She genuinely cares for her patients. We are so lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I am seeing Dr. Matusik for over a year now. I found her to be extremely helpful, knowledgeable, kind and passionate about her job. I feel like I can talk and share my struggles with her like I would with a friend. She listens carefully and offers suggestions and treatment but not without making sure that the patient is ok with the options. She was also kind to answer some questions and to offer guidance in regards to my sister's health, who is not her patient. I feel comfortable around her. Also, Adriana at the front desk, is always polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Matusik has been very professional and helpful every time I come to her for help. She provided me with emotional support that no other doctors would. I am very grateful to have found her. Every time when I think there is no hope and has given up she solves my problem. I highly recommend her to everyone I know. I now go to her for everything!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Aggie Matusik, ND's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Polish