Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Yamamoto

I have been with Dr. Yamamoto as a patient of his for a few years now, and he has treated me very well. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone, as it always seemed as if he really cared for my problems.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Yamamoto since he started working for Facey Medical San Gabriel. He is a very good doctor, always listen and give you the time needed to talk to him. He only rushes when he has to. He is very knowlegable and caring. One of the best doctor I have met.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Yamaoto for over 10 years. Dr. Yamamoto is always polite and is the best GYN I have ever had. He takes all the time I need to talk to me about any questions I may have and has an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Yamamoto.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

I have never had a doctor who handles his patients so abruptly. When I mentioned my concerns about were I was delivering he simply became agitated with my questions and refused to anser them. Ladies stay away!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

He's the only ob/gyn with Facey Medical Group but he's not that good. He doesn't listen to others (nurses in the hospital) or take their comments into consideration. When I asked for a referral, he tells me that I don't need one when in fact I did. I will never go with this medical group again just because there's no other choice for your ob.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Thomas R. Yamamoto's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mission Hills, CA