Ratings for Dr. Alice C. Bustos

Auroa and Dr. Bustos only cares about seeing as many patients she can see a day. Never calls back. Paged her twice and after 2 hours got a call back and she acted like she had no clue who I was. I've been a patient for awhile. She was rude and uncaring. I'm not used to this kind of care where tjey see a patient every 15 minutes and when you need to talk to her its impossible. I would avoid this doctor. She appears caring however is not. Only cares about her reputation. So odd. Avoid.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

My mother-in-law is 86. At her first appointment Dr. Bustos had tests taken and called us that night to advise us to get her in to a hospital right away due to results. She saved my mother in-laws life with her quick response and attentiveness. She has always been wonderful to both my mother-in-law and our whole family. Can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Bustos always makes me feel like more than just a number. She is always patient with my questions and thorough with her answers. Dr. Bustos is FABULOUS!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Bustos is friendly, caring, and always helpful. She makes you feel better just by seeing her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Alice C. Bustos's Credentials

• Virgen Milagrosa Educ Inst, Inst Of Med Fndn, San Carlos City (Grad. 1986)

AHC