Ratings for Dr. Josiah Moffatt

He is the best I have seen. I am very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Personable, knowledgeable -- thorough, expert care.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

A very intuative and attentive physician, Dr Moffatt is thorough and proactive. He is, moreover, approachable and clearly dedicated .

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

He is so patient and kind. He is not obnoxious or condescending. He helped figure out my chronic cough.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Great Doctor! He is very helpful and listens. He has a good relaxing atmosphere in his office with kind staff.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Great doctor, I feel lucky to have found him!! He listens and is very thorough with your concerns it truly feels like he is there to help people and not to make money based on how many he sees. his receptionist is so kind and welcoming!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Great doctor, super friendly and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

extremely helpful. I loved him as a doctor. very knowledgeable and kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

My husband and I are new patients to Dr Moffatt. I consider us very lucky to have found him. Luckily he is younger than us, so hopefully he will be the last doctor we have to experiment with. He treats his patients with patience and respect, he listens and also takes the time to explore more and explain. His receptionist is a real treasure. She calls back! and she has the best telephone voice ever! If she had classes to teach customer service, I would sing my daughter up, who is a polite and respectful person, but who is at the very beginning of her nursing career, just to learn her voice control, modulation, and the projection of calm and competence. A great team, Dr Moffatt and Ms Jane!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr Moffatt always gives me the impression that he is listening to my issues . He responds in a very controlled respectful manor and has never been shy at recommending testing . His office is quite basic but adequate and the fact that people have to take their shoes off so as not to spread any outside detritus is a plus for me . I highly recommend him if you can get on his list .

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013