Ratings for Dr. Josiah Moffatt

The best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and punctual. His staff are great at follwoing up as well.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2020

Very kind, Patient, he explains everything and let me doubt free about my health.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

Very good at listening.Does'nt rush you.great at troubleshooting issues.Lots of Empathy and compassion

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Very good empathetic and compassionate doctor, very kind and understanding

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr Moffatt is a wonderful doctor. I can't believe that such a compassionate and caring doctor exists. He is not condescending like some doctors and will genuinely listen to your concerns. I was coughing for a year and no one could figure out why. It turns out it was an adverse reaction to a medicine and he was the only one to figure it out. His suggestions for treatment are always recommended with a kind and gentle demeanour. His appointments are always on time and never rushed. I have recommended him to so many people lol. Unless I move to another city, I will not see anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr Moffatt has been my doctor or several years. I have great respect for Dr Moffatt's opinions. He has been able to take a long view of my health. He has been able to identify issues affecting my health that I was not able to see, and indeed that I at first denied. His gentle explanations helped me to act on his suggestions. The results have led me to better general health and greater appreciation of having a long term relation with a caring and insightful family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Moffatt is an amazing physician - he's kind, patient, and non-judgmental. He always clearly explains all your options, and the pros and cons of different medications and treatments. He truly cares about his patients - I wish there were more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Excellent dr. Kind, approachable, caring, thorough.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Moffatt is methodical, thoughtful and sincerely cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018