Ratings for Dr. Anuradha R. Konkesa

Shes a great doctor. Puts you at ease so you feel comfortable discussing uncomfortable topics. She's thorough and has patient best interest in mind. She and her staff follow up with me when I don't take the time to follow up myself.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

wonderful compassionate doctor seems very much to know what she is doing and talking about without hesitation and is always right with her diagnosis in my experience is always in a good mood and seems truly interested in you as a person. I give her an A++

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I needed medical clearance for surgery to re-excise an invasive melanoma on my left leg. The doctor refused to sign the clearance form because my blood glucose during my pre-surgical testing was high. I have been a Type 1 diabetic for 22 years now and am well-aware, as this doctor should have been, that stress increases BG levels. I informed her of this and asked that she check my BG there in the office. She refused, saying that wouldn't matter. I asked why not, since the PST was done on the spot and this would be on the spot as well. I never got an answer. Dr. Konkesa stated that she wanted an A1c done - which is reasonable enough. What is NOT reasonable, however, is the fact that, if it were to come back too high for her liking, she would force me to wait for clearance for another 4 weeks. I understand full well the risk of infection with higher BG, but I'm pretty sure that INVASIVE MELANOMA with returning pigment trumps infection.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

very nice and helpful. caring, and takes time to listen to patients. My favorite dr. office does labwork too.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009