Ratings for Dr. Ashraf Faltas

Excellent Doctor. He spends as much time as u need. Very helpful and I would recommend to any one.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr Faltas took over my previous doctors practice an at first I was apprehensive. But after meeting with him I really like him. He is one of the best I have been to in a long time, he does not rush you and spends as much time as you need with you. He is compassionate and caring to your needs, I would highly recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I have never in my life met a doctor as nasty as he was to me. he would not listen, did not even ask what kind of work I do, would not let me explain any of my illness's. I started to cry,he was putting words in my mouth, and made me so so upset.he was just out rate nasty, and told me not to rise my voice, and I said please give me a chance to talk. I did not raise my voice, and even said I was sorry,I am going to file a complaint , he upset me so so bad, I as I was crying, he handed me a paper, and said go for your x-rays

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Faltas took over my doctors practice. I was very, very happy with the service in the office, and Very happy with my new doctor. He actually spends some time to get to know you and is very pleasant. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Excellent Doctor does not rush you and takes his time and answers all your questions one of the best I have had in a long time.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Ashraf Faltas's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Massachusetts