Ratings for Dr. Richard Plomley

Not sure what the other reviews were on but Dr Plomley is nothing but professional, courteous, knowledgeable and honest.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I did take my daughter to see Dr Plomley, he was very lovely and helpful. Staff are also very friendly. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Knowledgeable, conscientious- honest - helped my allergy symptoms.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Very shocked to see these reviews of Dr Plomley, I personally had a great experience at this clinic. Dr was very helpful with diagnosing my daughters allergies, did not force any treatment and I believe consultation price was reasonable for a specialist! Receptionist was friendly and very helpful. Waiting times were a little long but that is something that cannot be helped.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

This man was terrible. Brash, rude, didn’t care. His interpersonal skills were appalling for anyone, let alone a physician. He appeared to take pleasure in intimidating his patients and adopted a very matter-of-fact, ‘I know more than you’ persona. Could not recommend Richard Plomley any less. Luckily sought a second opinion from an alternate allergist with a much better experienxe. Plomleys ‘medical opinion’ almost cost me my career. SEEK ALTERNATE ALLERGIST!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Saw this guy about five years ago. I basically self diagnosed and insisted on the desensitisation which cause great improvement to my chronic hives. The same treatment he insisted would not help despite the fact that he had failed to find any other allergies. Hugely unimpressed that at the end he made it out as though HE had fixed it. NO - THE GP DID THE ORIGINAL TEST AND I INSISTED ON THE TREATMENT WHILE YOU JUST TOOK OVER FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS FROM ME. I was fortunate to have a reasonable scientific education so I could fight for myself and knew when he was full of rubbish but unfortunately not everyone is on the same position. Reading the contents of others, I can't help but think that he wouldn't have been so dismissive if he'd known that I was a phd student in a medically relevant field (NOT immunology) ...who appears to know more about his field than he does. Pity I didn't read these comments before I made the first visit

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Interesting bloke but he was knowledgeable and his PA is always reachable.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Not positive 3 months on treatment having problems and after spending over $700 want more to review still not received receipts in the mail ? Not helpful waste of a lot of time and money

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I been attended my initial consultation on last week. I am worry at first due to seeing those comments before attending my appointment. I am feeling thankful that I didn't cancel my appointment. He is really calm and helpful doctor. He may not a a good in sociable but he do explain all the information and cause in detail. I will be definitely go back for my review.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Rude, absolutely no knowledge, no manners, just there to grab money, authorities should check his knowledge, he is misguiding and not doing right treatment. I wish I could give less than 1 star. I wasted my time and money.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017