Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Wolf

The shortest visit ever 2 minutes the time Dr Wolf spent on me .Next day the secretary calling making excuses sending me to another doctor . I was speechless very disappointing experience

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr Wolf was incredibly kind and professional. The follow up care was exceptional. His work is amazing. Beautiful office and very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Wolf was amazing! My daughter was in the emergency room in need of stitches on her face due to a run-in with a pitbull. Dr Wolf was kind and fun spirited. He made a very emotional and traumatic experience into a hopeful and reassuring visit. He did a phenomenal job on her stitches and gave specific care instructions. She gets the stitches out tomorrow and most of the other scratches are already unnoticeable! We're so grateful to have crossed paths with Dr Wolf!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I saw Dr. Wolf in the Emergency Room of Beth Israel Hospital. What was a very traumatic experience was turned around by Dr. Wolf whom provided not only great care but a calm and understanding bed side manner. I was seen promptly for my follow-up appointment and my scar is barely visible. I would recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

lacks communication between the staff and the doctor. doctor is hard to reach, staff always answers the phone, but if the message gets to the doctor at all...

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Joseph A. Wolf's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1998)