Ratings for Dr. Allan Horowitz

Dr. Allan Horowitz literally save from a terrible pain in my tailbone which last a whole year. I'm 42 years old and I couldn't seat or do simple movements. I've been very sceptical when I arrive to Dr. Allan's clinic. He was the first Dr. that diagnosed my problem. I didn't believe him when he said that after few short treatments my problem will disappear. After only 5 treatments I forgot about my pain and my problem. Since than, he is the Doctor I trust the most. He is very knowledgeable, very down to earth, he's stuff are amazing, it's very easy to book an appointment, and there is always a solution to every pain. I highly recommend Dr. Allan's clinic. He is truly the best chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr. Horowitz and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. Every question I asked, he explained it very well and made me feel confident about the treatment and my progress. I would recommend to everyone who needs help to see Dr. Horowitz first!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr.Horowitz rates 10 stars for his expertise and knowledge. He has helped my family more than I can say.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Amazing clinic with great hours. Specially like the weekend doctor/staff. Knowledgeable, caring and tells you straight up if unable to help.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Horowitz for over 30 years. He is extremely knowledgeable in his diagnosis and treatment of all of my aches and pains and injuries. He is very professional and empathetic when I was in need of his care. I always look forward to my monthly maintenance appointments and other times I need his professional help for my injuries.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

As a physician myself I was pleased to find such a knowledgeable and experienced clinician. He helped me get back to work after a bad car accident and I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have been going to doctor Horowitz for many years now, and he has constantly been able to diagnose me and help me with my various issues. His practice is clean and well run, and it is a pleasure to come in and be treated by dr. Horowitz. He is a kind, trustworthy, and funny man who always makes me feel better. He is as knowledgable and skilled as they come and his treatment plans are individualized and fantastic. His prices are fair and I'm more than happy to pay considering how quickly he fixes me up. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I mark my calendar for the days I get to see doctor Horowitz. His personality is amazing and is still matched by his knowledge as a doctor. I've been seeing him for years and it's like dinner and a show with him while still fixing my problems in a cost effective timely manner. He wins my vote for chiropractor of the year every year.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

To anyone who has said this doctor is anything but amazing must be taking their personal problems out on him. He is very knowledgeable, trust worthy, fair, humorous and diligent in his practice. Will take the time to find out what is wrong with you and then find the best treatment plan for you individually. He is not in this to make money like others out there as can be seen by his more than fair rates for patients. I have been going to him for over 15 years now as I am a competitive athlete who has had a number of injuries over my career. He has either treated me effectively or has referred me to someone who can better treat my injury. Would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Horowitz for over 27 years. I do not let any other Chiropractor manipulate my neck or back, only him. He is the ultimate professional. He is more knowledgeable than any doctor I have ever seen and has a shockingly large amount of medical knowledge on every question ever thrown at him. I have read a few reviews that others have written on this site and while 90% of them are good, I almost laughed out loud when I came across the rare bad one. This man is truly a miracle worker and loves what he does. He even goes out of his way to tell me not to come in if he thinks I don't need it as he is certainly not in this business for the money like most other doctors are. After years of sports and car accidents I would not be in the shape I am today without his constant help. I would trust this doctor with my life. A truly great man.

Dr. Allan Horowitz's Credentials