Dr. Kimberly Edgmon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Edgmon

Awesome person and awesome doctor! I worked for her for many years and my grandchildren have seen her. She is very concerned about her patients health and well being. She is punctual and the children love her.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

My 3 year old has been seeing Dr. Edgmon since birth as has my 3 month old son. We LOVE Dr. Edgmon and can not say enough good things about her and her staff. They are very helpful over the phone when no appointment is needed as well. She is great with my kids and you can tell that she truly loves children. The ONLY negative I can say is that it was difficult to schedule well-child visits unless it is far in advance while she was with the Mercy clinic-that may be better now. If I need my child to be seen for illness right away, I am always able to get them in.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr edgmon has been our pediatrician for the past 7 years. She is wonderful with our children and never speaks to us like we are incapable of understanding what's going on. She is always on time for her appointments and her staff is wonderful as well. I recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

My daughter has seen Dr. Edgmon since she was born 7 yrs ago, and she adores Dr. Edgmon and her staff. Dr. Edgmon has been amazing, very attentive, and is always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. She is great at easing any concerns I have with my daughter. She always runs on time and I have never had to wait in the exam room past the start of my appointment time. She has never rushed us and answers all questions I have. I have recommened her to many parents and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Edgmon comes off as condescending and rude. She traumatized my child, was consumed with timing of her next appointment and then justified her actions by saying that she had already spent extra time with my child. Her nurse was always very helpful, but I will never allow Dr. Edgmon to see my children again. I'd drive to Tulsa for health care if she were the only option in Edmond. Look elsewhere if you want someone who is actually good with children.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

What an amazing doctor. She is friendly and helpful. She is so good with my baby girl. We LOVE Doctor Edgmon. She is so concerned about he patients. She always leaves us with a little hand out to take home that discusses the highlights of what we talked about. Once I forgot it at the office and she mailed it to me. It makes such a difference to have a really great doctor, especially for your kids. I can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

I am a working mother, I arrived 12 minutes late to my appointment due to traffic and the dr refused to see my son even though he was out of medicine. I had been there numerous times before and had to wait in her office for 45 minutes before she came in. She had no compassion for my son and that is not a good Doctor. We took our business elsewhere. patient beware.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Edgmon was the doctor on call at the Saturday morning pediatric clinic one weekend, so we saw her instead of my daughter's regular pediatrician and I really liked Dr. Edgmon! She was caring, knowledgable, and I thought she had great bedside manner. Though we only saw her once, I would recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

She was very helpful and caring. She took the time to talk to me and also listened to my concerns. Her staff is very nice and courteous. They are always on time and will not make you wait. I recommend this pediatrician to anyone looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Edgmon is such a caring person. When my son was sick, she gave me her cell phone number to call if things got worse over the weekend when she was not on call

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009