Ratings for Dr. Kenneth D. Nahum

They did not get my father the proper tests he needed. They did not make sure he was ok and when he went for a second opinion the other doctor said."what did they do to you". Very sad and unfortunate.

Submitted January 4, 2017

Can not say enough good things about Dr. Nahum and his wife. They have fought tooth and nail for me and treat me like family. His ego is not inflated like many many other doctors I have seen. I would night recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Nahum is truly a wonderful doctor.caring, and always up to date on all of the newest trials.His nurses are so caring, gentle, and really take the time with the chemo patients.His staff always helpful and friendly..Dr. Nahum and his wife are an incredible team, they have been treating me for over 12 yrs..and before that my mother for 13 yrs..I trust them with my life..I am in the chemo room every few weeks and have never heard anything but good thoughts and comments about Doc...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Dr. Nahum treated my father for mesothelioma. When my father was in ICU and I called this doctor for advice, he screamed on the phone ''I've seen people died of mesothelioma in 3 days'' and basically cut me off. Quite a compassionate response to a grieving daughter, wouldn't you say? I wouldn't go to him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

This doctor refused to test me for possible causes of my bone marrow disease. I suffered under his care for many years until I finally went for a second opinion and found that I had a severe vitamin D deficiency and heavy metal poisoning. After 1 year of treatment from another doctor, my blood tests are now normal, I no longer have the bone marrow disease. I am happy and healthy and so glad I stopped going to him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Great person can't say enough good things about him and his wife. Very dedicated practice, extremely concerned and the guy to go to when most doctors have thrown in the towel.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I cannot say enough about Dr. Nahum and his staff. Going thru chemo was very stressful but he and his staff was wonderful; compassionate and caring. I am so glad that my insurance company sent me to his office. I still go for checkups.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

my mother is 85yrs old suffering from metastic breast cancer that has spread to her lungs.If she doesnt continue chemo she has 6-8months to live.During of stressful time of getting my mom into assisted living dr.nahums office did not fill out paperwork necessary for my mom to get into assistted living.I asked if another dr can fill out paperwork was told no,had to wait for dr katz.The next day we got a call from nahums office explaining that dr.katz was called out on an emergency, and we had to wait for the paperwork until dr. katz returned 2 weeks later. that paperwork was holding my mother up. My sister responded "I dont give a**** about dr. katz im concerned about my 85yr old dying mother".a few days later we got a certified letter telling us my mother was dismissed. I called the next day and was told my family member was nasty. My mom & i went to the office and my mom cried and begged and they told us its a done deal. my sister was the nasty one and they punished my mom.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

I am so grateful to have been treated by this doctor and his staff. He researches what is best for your condition and is always concerned and supportive. He never rushes his interaction with his patients so the wait sometimes is well worth it. I have his picture hanging in my office!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Friendly, courteous staff that work together and has been together for many years. I have been a patient for 17 years for hemotological problems and three chemo regimes. Dr. Nahum (and staff) have up-to-date knowledge of numerour cancers and are helpful when looking into clinical trials, second opinions, and alterternative medicine. He treats the whole person. I do recommend them.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Kenneth D. Nahum's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Howell, NJ