Dr. Trefor Nodwell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Trefor Nodwell

From the moment I first met Dr. Nodwell for my consultation to when I had my post op follow up appointment everything went so smoothly. I was so nervous waiting in the waiting area and was starting to doubt if I really wanted the breast reduction that I’ve always said I wanted and needed. The moment Dr.Nodwell walked through the door and introduced himself all my worries went away. He has amazing bedside manner and is an excellent listener. He answered all my questions and put me at ease throughout the entire experience. Even if they were silly questions. The staff at the clinic were very pleasant and helpful as well. It’s been 5 weeks today that I had my reduction and I couldn’t be happier. The incisions and scars are minimal. Everything that he said to expect was on point. They look great and I feel fantastic. I would recommend Dr.Nodwell in a heart beat. I can’t imagine anyone better fit for the job. Excellent surgeon and person.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I am very pleased with my results and the service I received. I was so nervous about my breast reduction and Dr. Nodwell and his staff made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Exceptional technical skills, very respectful to pt

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

I had a breast reduction and I could not be happier. If you are questioning about doing it...visit with Dr. Nodwell and go for it! He is the best....great experience and the girls look awesome! Should have done it years ago! Its like a new life!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Breast aug + tummy tuck. Over and above, he spent so much time before and after surgery. Dr Nodwell is amazing! If you’re considering plastic surgery - you couldn’t be in better hands.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Staff always pleasant, informative and helful.Dr Nodwell is always punctual and that makes a difference...respect...respect...respect! His work is impeccable..and he is extremely kind..I have been his patient since September2009!!..a compassionate, kind ,professional and fun doctor who does not rush his patients and a great listener...!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Nodwell is the best. I have never been treated so well and so kindly by anyone in my life. This is the kindest person with the best staff and he does fantastic work.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Incredible! He and his entire staff have always been incredibly professional, patient and take the time to answer all my questions, make you feel important. Amazing team! And best of all, the results are better than I could ever imagine I could have! Worth the expense and will go back to him for my tummy tuck on the near future.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

He is simply amazing. Top notch bedside manner and made my entire cancer treatment & reconstruction much more tolerable. His outstanding work speaks for itself!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I don't understand how anyone can say they had a bad experience with him or the staff at The Ottawa Clinic. From the very beginning they addressed every question and concern I had in a timely and friendly manner. I interviewed 5 doctors (including one who claims to be #1 in Ottawa) before meeting him, and I felt that they either did not take the time to listen to my needs, or just gave me their plan without taking the time to explain it. While they were all knowledgeable and likely would have done a good job, it was Dr. Nodwell's approach that really sold me. He clearly has a passion for his work and exuded levels of warmth and reassurance that I didn't feel from the other doctors. Where I was nervous before about my procedure (breast augmentation and mastopexy to correct tuberous breasts), after my discussion with him I was actually excited about it. 3 months later, the "girls" are healing well and I am so happy with my results. I'm confident when I look in the mirror now, my results are so natural-looking and I'm healing at exactly the rate he predicted. Visit him and I can promise you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Trefor Nodwell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

S. A. Trefor Nodwell, MD CM, FRCSC is a fully qualified plastic surgeon certified with the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. He is a Staff Plastic Surgeon at the Queensway Carleton Hospital in Ottawa, ON and also has privileges at the Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital in Carleton Place, ON. He has been in independent practice in our Nation’s Capital since 2005. His practice focus is cosmetic plastic surgery with an emphasis on breast aesthetics (breast augmentation and lift), body contouring (liposuction, abdominoplasty, thigh and arm lift) as well as facial plastic surgery (eye lift, face, neck and forehead lift). He has specific additional training in non-surgical and minimally invasive facial rejuvenation (BOTOX® Cosmetic, fillers, Belkyra, and micro fat grafting).

• English