Ratings for Dr. Trefor Nodwell

Well I am coming back for full body liposuction! I have seen several surgeons for this issue and I have never had a more pleasant experience!. I felt no shame in showing my body and he noticed what I wanted changed. Dr. No dwell ever remembered how he improved my temples with volulift. I can't wait to get my procedure:)

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I am a patient at the clinic and I find the staff very helpful and prompt. Doctor Nodwell is an outstanding Plastic Surgeon. He has excellent bedside manor and very devoted to his patients. He takes time to listen to questions and concerns and answers in a very gentle but honest way. I had complications after the first procedure which was a horrific experience but the whole team was on board and very knowledgeable through out the process. I must say, the only negative was having to go to Queensway Carleton to emergency and having to wait 8 to 9 hours every time I needed antibiotics. Once I was able to see Doctor Nodwell, homecare visits were set up and that was so much better. Something, Queensway never offered to me. After the emergency surgery, I was admitted to the maternity floor and WOW, the nursing care was amazing and Doctor Nodwell and his resident came to see me as well as infectious disease doctors. I felt in very good hands. I am due for the real surgery this October and I am certain all will go well as I feel I have the best plastic surgeon doing my reconstruction. Many thanks for all that was done so far!! Looking forward to the final product:)

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Outstanding, first class Plastic Surgeon. A true Artist in his field. I had my breast augmentation mid August and I am so thrilled about the result. His bedside manners are impeccable. He is thorough, meticulous and personable. Dr. Nodwell takes the time to listen to you to understand your vision and wishes. He explained everything very well and I felt that I was in trusted hands. His assistant Melinda, what a sweetheart, very attentive and caring and always has a warm smile for you. Also the nurses and staff were wonderful at the Queensway Carleton Hospital. From my first visit through to my follow up appointment this week I felt very well cared for. I highly recommend him and already told my family doctor to refer all her plastic surgery patients to him. A great big thank you to everyone. Dr. Nodwell you are awsome.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have seen Dr. Nodwell for both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, and can wholeheartedly recommend him to future patients. He's down-to-earth, highly professional and very attentive to patients. I can still recall my first cosmetic surgery with him in 2007. I was younger at the time and very worried, but he made me feel at ease and followed up post-surgery with phone calls. He's the type of Doctor everyone wants - and should have!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Could not be more pleased with the outcome of my surgeries. Breast reduction, breast reconstruction and many other procedures were always very successful. He cares and takes his time to explain all details before and after. He is one of a kind in my opinion...

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr Nodwell is a top notch plastic surgeon. I've had two procedures on my hand with him and am beyond satisfied with both. He had the best beside manner of any doctor I've dealt with and both surgeries turned out better than I had expected. My scarring was minimal and both surgeries were successful thanks to his treatment. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nodwell and his team.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Thank you Dr. Nodwell for being my doctor for the past 3 years. I've being able to naturally enhance my beauty. I know I can always count on you, the girls in bookings and the amazing ladies in reception.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

This was my first treatment with Dr. Trevor Nodwell. I saw him for Belkyra, filling of my temples with volulift and botox in my crows feet and frown lines. The man is an artist and his bedside manner is second to none. His nursing staff are kind and attentive. Yes, you might pay a little more for his services but he really takes the time to do a thorough and safe treatment. There is also no pressure to buy other products. You feel like he really cares and takes pride in his work. I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Nodwell is by far the most amazing surgeon. He is superior in service quality. He makes the experience of cosmetic surgery an absolute breeze. His bedside manors are impecable and he takes time to understand why you are sitting in his office and what your desires are. He is easy to talk to and the quality of his surgical skills are superior due to his attention to detail. Overall, he's a surgical godsend :)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Nodwell performed abdominoplasty and liposuction on me in the fall of 2014. The surgery was a fantastic success. What impressed me the most though was how Dr. Nodwell made me feel right from our first meeting. At no time did he make me feel like just another patient. He took the time to explain my options to me and to describe the procedure. But best of all is that when I left his office I actually felt good about myself. I would not hesitate to recommend him, in fact I already have...many times.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Trefor Nodwell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

S. A. Trefor Nodwell, MD CM, FRCSC is a fully qualified plastic surgeon certified with the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. He is a Staff Plastic Surgeon at the Queensway Carleton Hospital in Ottawa, ON and also has privileges at the Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital in Carleton Place, ON. He has been in independent practice in our Nation’s Capital since 2005. His practice focus is cosmetic plastic surgery with an emphasis on breast aesthetics (breast augmentation and lift), body contouring (liposuction, abdominoplasty, thigh and arm lift) as well as facial plastic surgery (eye lift, face, neck and forehead lift). He has specific additional training in non-surgical and minimally invasive facial rejuvenation (BOTOX® Cosmetic, fillers, Belkyra, and micro fat grafting).

• English