Ratings for Dr. Trefor Nodwell

Saw Dr. Nodwell for an OHIP breast reduction in May 2019. He was amazing. Great bedside manner. Made me feel very comfortable with the decision. He was always punctual which I appreciated. His staff and nursing team went above and beyond to help and answer questions. Dr. Nodwell's technique is incredible. The results have been life changing and I wish I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Very informative staff who were encouraging and most helpful before and after my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Great Doctor! I met with three other plastic surgeons before choosing Dr Nodwell to operate on me. Although he was a little more expensive, his kindness, caring, and my amazing outcome made it totally worth it! I have a small scar that you can barely see. I went to a different doctor to get Botox but ended up with my eyebrows at different heights so I went to Dr Nodwell and he fixed up the other guys work perfectly. His secretaries are always friendly and very helpful with my schedule. I never have to worry when I see him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

One bad experience after another. My surgeries did not go well. Dr. Nodwell was not sympathetic. His response to my chronic pain was a pout and this comment.."That makes me sad". While he may be technically knowledgeable , his bedside manner is lacking.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Very professional, always available for questions. The location of the clinic is a little hard to find at first but ends up being very easy to access. The clinic itself if very clean, modern and inviting. The staff is really helpful and readily available, the girls at the front desk always have a smile on their face and are willing to help with any question. The assistants were knowledgeable and very friendly and never left me in the dark for one second - if i had a question or concern, I knew I would have no problems reaching out and getting an answer. I am very impressed with the discretion offered throughout the process as well. Dr. Nodwell is a dream. He is extremely professional and calm and really puts you at ease. I truly believe that he is a real artist and has made me very happy with my results. I do not regret using his services and believe that my money was well spent. I enjoyed the entire process and experience I had with Dr. Nodwell and his team and would recommend him and the Ottawa Clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

I thought long and hard about getting my breasts reduced and lifted at my age (62years) but after meeting with Dr. Nodwell, I knew this would be the right decision. He is very knowledgeable, professional and takes his time with you to ensure you understand the whole procedure. My surgery is fairly recent but I can certainly see that the results are exactly what I was hoping for. During this recovery period, I was able to access his staff for reassurance that everything was progressing correctly and received the advice that I needed. I would recommend Dr. Nodwell (the clinic and staff) without any reservation.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

exceptional customer service at the front desk, and Dr. Nodwell is excellent listener take his time to explain to make the client at ease. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

From the moment I first met Dr. Nodwell for my consultation to when I had my post op follow up appointment everything went so smoothly. I was so nervous waiting in the waiting area and was starting to doubt if I really wanted the breast reduction that I’ve always said I wanted and needed. The moment Dr.Nodwell walked through the door and introduced himself all my worries went away. He has amazing bedside manner and is an excellent listener. He answered all my questions and put me at ease throughout the entire experience. Even if they were silly questions. The staff at the clinic were very pleasant and helpful as well. It’s been 5 weeks today that I had my reduction and I couldn’t be happier. The incisions and scars are minimal. Everything that he said to expect was on point. They look great and I feel fantastic. I would recommend Dr.Nodwell in a heart beat. I can’t imagine anyone better fit for the job. Excellent surgeon and person.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I am very pleased with my results and the service I received. I was so nervous about my breast reduction and Dr. Nodwell and his staff made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Exceptional technical skills, very respectful to pt

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Dr. Trefor Nodwell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

S. A. Trefor Nodwell, MD CM, FRCSC is a fully qualified plastic surgeon certified with the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. He is a Staff Plastic Surgeon at the Queensway Carleton Hospital in Ottawa, ON and also has privileges at the Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital in Carleton Place, ON. He has been in independent practice in our Nation’s Capital since 2005. His practice focus is cosmetic plastic surgery with an emphasis on breast aesthetics (breast augmentation and lift), body contouring (liposuction, abdominoplasty, thigh and arm lift) as well as facial plastic surgery (eye lift, face, neck and forehead lift). He has specific additional training in non-surgical and minimally invasive facial rejuvenation (BOTOX® Cosmetic, fillers, Belkyra, and micro fat grafting).

• English