Ratings for Dr. Trefor Nodwell

Thank you Dr. Nodwell for being my doctor for the past 3 years. I've being able to naturally enhance my beauty. I know I can always count on you, the girls in bookings and the amazing ladies in reception.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

This was my first treatment with Dr. Trevor Nodwell. I saw him for Belkyra, filling of my temples with volulift and botox in my crows feet and frown lines. The man is an artist and his bedside manner is second to none. His nursing staff are kind and attentive. Yes, you might pay a little more for his services but he really takes the time to do a thorough and safe treatment. There is also no pressure to buy other products. You feel like he really cares and takes pride in his work. I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Nodwell is by far the most amazing surgeon. He is superior in service quality. He makes the experience of cosmetic surgery an absolute breeze. His bedside manors are impecable and he takes time to understand why you are sitting in his office and what your desires are. He is easy to talk to and the quality of his surgical skills are superior due to his attention to detail. Overall, he's a surgical godsend :)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Nodwell performed abdominoplasty and liposuction on me in the fall of 2014. The surgery was a fantastic success. What impressed me the most though was how Dr. Nodwell made me feel right from our first meeting. At no time did he make me feel like just another patient. He took the time to explain my options to me and to describe the procedure. But best of all is that when I left his office I actually felt good about myself. I would not hesitate to recommend him, in fact I already have...many times.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr Nodwell is a genius and an artist! I had breast reduction surgery on February 1, 2016. From the moment I met him for the consultation, I felt totally at ease with him. He was very pleasant, caring and professional. He explained in detail how he was going to proceed. It has only been 19 days since my surgery. I have minimal bruising and I can tell that his perfect sutures will be hardly visible in no time. He magically kept intact the rose tattoo on my breast! Never in my wildest dream did I expect such amazing results. I feel privileged to have been his patient. Thank you Dr Nodwell.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

He recently performed my mastectomy surgery and start of reconstruction. I do not have enough kind words to describe this amazing doctor. He is truly and angel. His bedside manner is over the top caring & professional, plus his expertise is amazing. My daughter saw him years ago for her breast augmentation and we were thoroughly impressed. When his name was mentioned as one of the reconstruction doctors, I jumped at the chance to have him perform his magic. Please erase any doubts on going to see him. You will be overjoyed! He is my superstar!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

The best doctor! I went into the clinic for a consultation for options to treat some excess belly fat. Dr. Nodwell and his nurse were so friendly and instead of going for surgery advised me that Coolsculpting would be better for me! How often do you get an honest opinion that recommends the cheaper procedure!! My overall experience with them left me walking away with a smile and I had a fun learning experience. Dr. Nodwell took the time while it seemed busy and thoroughly clarified my different options. I will be back for Coolsculpting:)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Nodwell is amazing! He did my lip augmentation and I couldn't be more pleased! I wanted a conservative enhancement and thats exactly what he did for me. He is an intellengent, kind and friendly man and I would reccomend him in a heartbeat. The whole experience was relaxed, Dr. Nodwell and his nurse do an exceptional job at making you comfertable. The best clinic with the most helpful, kind staff!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

This man is awesome. He is doing my wife's reconstruction after her double mastectomy and he has been nothing short of awesome. As a husband I didn't know how I would feel attending the appointments but he left me feeling so comfortable and assured. I will add to my comments later after the process is done, but I consider Dr Nodwell a great surgeon and super human being.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

This past September Dr. Nodwell preformed a beast reduction on me. This was something I considered for years but was to nervous to do. I decided to go for a consultation after my family doctor recommend him. After speaking with him I was ready to go through with it. He explains everything, answers all questions and gave me the confidence I needed. After surgery I was feeling back to normal after a couple of days, I instantly felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Not only do I feel better, I look better. Clothes fit better, working out it easier, no more back pain or shoulder pain, my posture improved. I could not be happier with my decision. Anyone who is even considering it should just go meet with him, you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Trefor Nodwell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

S. A. Trefor Nodwell, MD CM, FRCSC is a fully qualified plastic surgeon certified with the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. He is a Staff Plastic Surgeon at the Queensway Carleton Hospital in Ottawa, ON and also has privileges at the Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital in Carleton Place, ON. He has been in independent practice in our Nation’s Capital since 2005. His practice focus is cosmetic plastic surgery with an emphasis on breast aesthetics (breast augmentation and lift), body contouring (liposuction, abdominoplasty, thigh and arm lift) as well as facial plastic surgery (eye lift, face, neck and forehead lift). He has specific additional training in non-surgical and minimally invasive facial rejuvenation (BOTOX® Cosmetic, fillers, Belkyra, and micro fat grafting).

• English
  • French

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Nodwell for being my doctor for the past 3 years. I've being able to naturally enhance my beauty. I know I can always count on you, the girls in b..."

May 14, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This was my first treatment with Dr. Trevor Nodwell. I saw him for Belkyra, filling of my temples with volulift and botox in my crows feet and frown lines. The..."

April 6, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nodwell is by far the most amazing surgeon. He is superior in service quality. He makes the experience of cosmetic surgery an absolute breeze. His bedside ma..."

March 30, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell performed abdominoplasty and liposuction on me in the fall of 2014. The surgery was a fantastic success. What impressed me the most though was how D..."

March 26, 2016
    • Website has been updated from "http://www.TheOttawaClinic.com" to "http://www.TheOttawaClinic.com/".

March 16, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nodwell is a genius and an artist! I had breast reduction surgery on February 1, 2016. From the moment I met him for the consultation, I felt totally at ease..."

February 19, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He recently performed my mastectomy surgery and start of reconstruction. I do not have enough kind words to describe this amazing doctor. He is truly and angel...."

February 12, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor! I went into the clinic for a consultation for options to treat some excess belly fat. Dr. Nodwell and his nurse were so friendly and instead o..."

February 10, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell is amazing! He did my lip augmentation and I couldn't be more pleased! I wanted a conservative enhancement and thats exactly what he did for me. He ..."

February 10, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man is awesome. He is doing my wife's reconstruction after her double mastectomy and he has been nothing short of awesome. As a husband I didn't know how I..."

February 5, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This past September Dr. Nodwell preformed a beast reduction on me. This was something I considered for years but was to nervous to do. I decided to go for a con..."

December 9, 2015
    • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.TheOttawaClinic.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "613-729-1616".

December 9, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell is very personable and caring. I felt he took the time to explain everything to me and make sure I was at ease. I am using him for my upcoming breas..."

December 4, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had breast reduction surgery, performed by Dr. Nodwell. After the first consultation with Dr. Nodwell, I felt confident that I had made the right c..."

November 25, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nodwell is so caring and he keeps a smile in your face, I went for ear surgery and I couldn't feel anything him and his staff are amazing friendly and very..."

November 22, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nodwell is so caring and compassionate. I was nervous going in for a full abdominalplasty (Tummy Tuck) with liposuction on Oct 26 2015. But he set my mind a..."

October 31, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Trevor Nodwell was my surgeon after a mastectomy for my breast reconstruction, the TRAM (transverse rectus abdominis muscle) flap. This is a procedure that u..."

October 16, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had abdominal surgery about 18 years ago, which left an ugly vertical scar, a distorted belly button and two puckered circular scars on either side. Dr. Nodw..."

October 9, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Coolsculpting done in a few areas on my body before my wedding. I am extremely happy with my results, Dr.Nodwell is extremely knowledgeable and caring.The..."

October 7, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "..............................................................."

October 7, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell recently performed a breast reduction on me for medical reasons. He is an extremely professional and personable surgeon. He listened to my needs pre..."

October 2, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell performed my bilateral breast augmentation on August 24th. From the very first consultation, it was very clear to me that Dr. Nodwell is quite passi..."

September 17, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Nodwell! I had a breast reduction, breast lift and tummy tuck. I'm at my 6 week mark, very satisfied with my results, the scaring in mini..."

September 15, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had three successful plastic surgeries performed by Dr. Trefor Nodwell for a condition called 'trigger finger' which happens to a lot of arthritics. The finger..."

September 1, 2015
    • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell did reconstruction on one breast after my mastectomy. He was able to make both breasts look exactly the same (even with different sized implants). ..."

July 20, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could never say enough about Dr. Nodwell!!! He is an amazing Plastic Surgeon. I had 32 year old ruptured silicone breast implants removed. I decided not to h..."

June 17, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Nodwell for a breast reconstruction after having a mastectomy. I found Dr. Nodwell to be very professional, patient, and personable. He answer..."

April 21, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING!! I had a breast reduction & lift with a touch of liposuction done at the Carleton Place Hospital with Dr. Nodwell. Dr. Nodwell and his team of nurses ..."

January 20, 2015
    • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just came home from having an open reduction done on my left hand. Dr. Nodwell did an EXCELLENT job, not only as a surgeon but also in explaining everythin..."

October 28, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a reduction a few years ago and Dr Nodwell was AMAZING. He made the whole experience so pleasant, and because he used the "lollipop" method the scaring ..."

October 28, 2014