You may also like

Rate Dr. Trefor Nodwell

Dr. Trefor Nodwell's Ratings

Dr. Nodwell did reconstruction on one breast after my mastectomy. He was able to make both breasts look exactly the same (even with different sized implants). I am so pleased with the results. He was always very professional and answered all of my questions. I felt very at ease with him as my doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I could never say enough about Dr. Nodwell!!! He is an amazing Plastic Surgeon. I had 32 year old ruptured silicone breast implants removed. I decided not to have them replaced or any breast lift. The out come was fantastic! I will have no noticeable scaring~ He also has such a caring and attentive manner about him. I would also like to mention my surgery was performed in the operating room of the Carleton PLace Hospital....the staff were just as impressive as he is~ I am so glad I chose Dr. Nodwell, as I had another consultation where the surgeon wanted to use her student to complete the surgery! Thank you ....Thank you...you're the best~ June 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I went to Dr. Nodwell for a breast reconstruction after having a mastectomy. I found Dr. Nodwell to be very professional, patient, and personable. He answered all my questions, always took the time to explain things and set me at east, and was diligent about aftercare. I am very satisfied with my reconstruction, and would recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

AMAZING!! I had a breast reduction & lift with a touch of liposuction done at the Carleton Place Hospital with Dr. Nodwell. Dr. Nodwell and his team of nurses were amazing and my procedure went off without a hitch. I had been to three prominent surgeons in Ottawa for consultations and felt Dr. Nodwell had great bedside manner, was the most knowledgeable and listened to my concerns. I have family history with Malignant Hyperthermia and this was addressed in a very thorough way. The outcome was beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend Dr. Nodwell in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I just came home from having an open reduction done on my left hand. Dr. Nodwell did an EXCELLENT job, not only as a surgeon but also in explaining everything he was going to do with my input taken into consideration. He did a great job making me fill totally at ease and I'm a person who has a fear of needles let alone pins. Since I am an accordionist, I am so thankful to be able to make a full recovery and resume playing for seniors in our Nursing home in Arnprior by January. Just in time for tribute to Robbie Burns. I am typing this all with my right hand and again from the bottom of my heart---Thank you Dr. Nodwell. You rock!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I had a reduction a few years ago and Dr Nodwell was AMAZING. He made the whole experience so pleasant, and because he used the "lollipop" method the scaring was minimal. Best decision I ever made. I tell people how wonderful he is all the time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Face lift........ seems knowlegeable in discussion prior to surgery but the scaring is very obvious. I am left with huge scars at the back of my neck that I could never wear my hair up again..temple area is the same.he needs to take more time when stitches and smaller soochers.I have friends who had face lifts by other doctors and they can wear hair away from their face an wear it up with no visible signs at all.Nice doctor I will say but he needs to work on his stitching.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Thanks Dr. Nodwell. I am happy with your work, I dont know what I would have done if you didnt operate when you did. Your a good man Dr. Nodwell thank you I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOU <3 <3 <3 <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

I recently had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Nodwell and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is thinking about it. His professionalism, spunk and talent definitely stand out to anyone! His office is very accessible and convenient for out of town patients and his staff are willing to accommodate. I’d definitely recommend him to patients thinking about breast reduction in Ottawa. (Ps: he always has trendy socks).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Dr. Nodwell performed a full tummy tuck on me as well as liposuction in the underarm area. The surgery was very successful and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. He is a wonderful surgeon and doctor - clear, patient with a wonderful bedside manner. I recommend him with no hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420461].votes_count ]]