Dr. Trefor Nodwell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Trefor Nodwell

I had a breast reduction and I could not be happier. If you are questioning about doing it...visit with Dr. Nodwell and go for it! He is the best....great experience and the girls look awesome! Should have done it years ago! Its like a new life!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Breast aug + tummy tuck. Over and above, he spent so much time before and after surgery. Dr Nodwell is amazing! If you’re considering plastic surgery - you couldn’t be in better hands.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Staff always pleasant, informative and helful.Dr Nodwell is always punctual and that makes a difference...respect...respect...respect! His work is impeccable..and he is extremely kind..I have been his patient since September2009!!..a compassionate, kind ,professional and fun doctor who does not rush his patients and a great listener...!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Nodwell is the best. I have never been treated so well and so kindly by anyone in my life. This is the kindest person with the best staff and he does fantastic work.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Incredible! He and his entire staff have always been incredibly professional, patient and take the time to answer all my questions, make you feel important. Amazing team! And best of all, the results are better than I could ever imagine I could have! Worth the expense and will go back to him for my tummy tuck on the near future.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

He is simply amazing. Top notch bedside manner and made my entire cancer treatment & reconstruction much more tolerable. His outstanding work speaks for itself!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I don't understand how anyone can say they had a bad experience with him or the staff at The Ottawa Clinic. From the very beginning they addressed every question and concern I had in a timely and friendly manner. I interviewed 5 doctors (including one who claims to be #1 in Ottawa) before meeting him, and I felt that they either did not take the time to listen to my needs, or just gave me their plan without taking the time to explain it. While they were all knowledgeable and likely would have done a good job, it was Dr. Nodwell's approach that really sold me. He clearly has a passion for his work and exuded levels of warmth and reassurance that I didn't feel from the other doctors. Where I was nervous before about my procedure (breast augmentation and mastopexy to correct tuberous breasts), after my discussion with him I was actually excited about it. 3 months later, the "girls" are healing well and I am so happy with my results. I'm confident when I look in the mirror now, my results are so natural-looking and I'm healing at exactly the rate he predicted. Visit him and I can promise you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

He was great. He fixed a broken pinky finger for me ten years ago. It had been shattered in a car accident. What really stuck out to me is that he not only fixed my finger but he had compassion. He saw I was nervous before the operation and made sure I was comfortable before starting. He also personally called my father to let him know that the surgery was over earlier than expected, and that he could come and pick me up. He also gave details of how the surgery went. We thought it was nice at the time as doctors, especially surgeons are so busy and he didn't need to do that. Nice person and very good job repairing the shattered finger.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

The staff told me that my stitches will fall out by themselves and that I should change my own dressing on my badly cut thumb. The Dr. would see me in a month. I called back to tell them the stitches needed to be removed in 2 wks and asked if they could please follow up with the Dr. They never called me back. My GP was not able to get the stitches out and will refer me to another Plastic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

So nice to see the positive comments as he is a good DR. I've been waiting for the clinic to contact me and it's been two and a half months. I see others have had this issue as well . Perhaps I will need to find another DR who wants my business. He is a friendly personable guy, but never heard any follow up for surgery. Not sure what to think.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Trefor Nodwell

Dr. Trefor Nodwell's response
Hi , We would like to remedy any concerns you have. Please contact our booking department directly 613-688-9754 for any surgical booking enquiries. If there are any troubles contact our manager, Sarah 613-688-9753.

Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Trefor Nodwell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

S. A. Trefor Nodwell, MD CM, FRCSC is a fully qualified plastic surgeon certified with the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. He is a Staff Plastic Surgeon at the Queensway Carleton Hospital in Ottawa, ON and also has privileges at the Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital in Carleton Place, ON. He has been in independent practice in our Nation’s Capital since 2005. His practice focus is cosmetic plastic surgery with an emphasis on breast aesthetics (breast augmentation and lift), body contouring (liposuction, abdominoplasty, thigh and arm lift) as well as facial plastic surgery (eye lift, face, neck and forehead lift). He has specific additional training in non-surgical and minimally invasive facial rejuvenation (BOTOX® Cosmetic, fillers, Belkyra, and micro fat grafting).

• English