Ratings for Dr. Trefor Nodwell

He recently performed my mastectomy surgery and start of reconstruction. I do not have enough kind words to describe this amazing doctor. He is truly and angel. His bedside manner is over the top caring & professional, plus his expertise is amazing. My daughter saw him years ago for her breast augmentation and we were thoroughly impressed. When his name was mentioned as one of the reconstruction doctors, I jumped at the chance to have him perform his magic. Please erase any doubts on going to see him. You will be overjoyed! He is my superstar!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

The best doctor! I went into the clinic for a consultation for options to treat some excess belly fat. Dr. Nodwell and his nurse were so friendly and instead of going for surgery advised me that Coolsculpting would be better for me! How often do you get an honest opinion that recommends the cheaper procedure!! My overall experience with them left me walking away with a smile and I had a fun learning experience. Dr. Nodwell took the time while it seemed busy and thoroughly clarified my different options. I will be back for Coolsculpting:)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Nodwell is amazing! He did my lip augmentation and I couldn't be more pleased! I wanted a conservative enhancement and thats exactly what he did for me. He is an intellengent, kind and friendly man and I would reccomend him in a heartbeat. The whole experience was relaxed, Dr. Nodwell and his nurse do an exceptional job at making you comfertable. The best clinic with the most helpful, kind staff!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

This man is awesome. He is doing my wife's reconstruction after her double mastectomy and he has been nothing short of awesome. As a husband I didn't know how I would feel attending the appointments but he left me feeling so comfortable and assured. I will add to my comments later after the process is done, but I consider Dr Nodwell a great surgeon and super human being.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

This past September Dr. Nodwell preformed a beast reduction on me. This was something I considered for years but was to nervous to do. I decided to go for a consultation after my family doctor recommend him. After speaking with him I was ready to go through with it. He explains everything, answers all questions and gave me the confidence I needed. After surgery I was feeling back to normal after a couple of days, I instantly felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Not only do I feel better, I look better. Clothes fit better, working out it easier, no more back pain or shoulder pain, my posture improved. I could not be happier with my decision. Anyone who is even considering it should just go meet with him, you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Nodwell is very personable and caring. I felt he took the time to explain everything to me and make sure I was at ease. I am using him for my upcoming breast lift procedure and feel utmost confidence in my choice. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I recently had breast reduction surgery, performed by Dr. Nodwell. After the first consultation with Dr. Nodwell, I felt confident that I had made the right choice in a Surgeon. Dr. Nodwell, as well as the Nurse and reception staff are professional, friendly and respectful. Despite making a few phone calls after surgery, I was never treated as if I was bothering them and all calls were always returned on the same day. The surgery itself was very successful and exceeded my expectations. I never felt rushed during appointments and always felt that my questions/concerns were listened to and addressed. I would highly recommend Dr. Nodwell and I thank him for what he has done for me - something that I have wanted to do for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr Nodwell is so caring and he keeps a smile in your face, I went for ear surgery and I couldn't feel anything him and his staff are amazing friendly and very patient. Thanks so much Dr. Nodwell and staff for your amazing work.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr Nodwell is so caring and compassionate. I was nervous going in for a full abdominalplasty (Tummy Tuck) with liposuction on Oct 26 2015. But he set my mind at ease. Today is day 5 since my surgery and all is going great. I still cannot believe I have very minimal bruising and since day 3 the pain was/is manageable with Tylonol extra strength with the odd pain med. I go for my follow-up with him on Wed Nov 4 2015 which I am hoping the drains are removed. (They are definately annoying) The CC's started off high but really tapered off and changed colors over the last few days. I do suggest going out to purchase another binder so you can wash the one that is included. Also when changing your binder please remember to sit down. You will get dizzy! For his staff, they are beyond amazing!! They are all so friendly, knowledgeable and you can see they care. Thank you to Dr Nodwell and his staff for being amazing.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr Trevor Nodwell was my surgeon after a mastectomy for my breast reconstruction, the TRAM (transverse rectus abdominis muscle) flap. This is a procedure that uses tissue and muscle from the tummy (the lower abdominal wall). The procedure also results in a tightening of the lower belly, or a “tummy tuck.” To me Dr Trevor Nodwell is a hero. He is very considerate, extremely positive and very precise. he is friendly but mostly extremely compassionate. I felt very secure after he had explained the reduction procedure prior to it and I chose him for my reconstruction without any doubt! I recommend Dr. Nodwell 100%. Amazing difference in my self esteem after the reconstruction.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Trefor Nodwell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French
  • English

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He recently performed my mastectomy surgery and start of reconstruction. I do not have enough kind words to describe this amazing doctor. He is truly and angel...."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor! I went into the clinic for a consultation for options to treat some excess belly fat. Dr. Nodwell and his nurse were so friendly and instead o..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell is amazing! He did my lip augmentation and I couldn't be more pleased! I wanted a conservative enhancement and thats exactly what he did for me. He ..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man is awesome. He is doing my wife's reconstruction after her double mastectomy and he has been nothing short of awesome. As a husband I didn't know how I..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This past September Dr. Nodwell preformed a beast reduction on me. This was something I considered for years but was to nervous to do. I decided to go for a con..."

December 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.TheOttawaClinic.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "613-729-1616".

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell is very personable and caring. I felt he took the time to explain everything to me and make sure I was at ease. I am using him for my upcoming breas..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had breast reduction surgery, performed by Dr. Nodwell. After the first consultation with Dr. Nodwell, I felt confident that I had made the right c..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nodwell is so caring and he keeps a smile in your face, I went for ear surgery and I couldn't feel anything him and his staff are amazing friendly and very..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nodwell is so caring and compassionate. I was nervous going in for a full abdominalplasty (Tummy Tuck) with liposuction on Oct 26 2015. But he set my mind a..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Trevor Nodwell was my surgeon after a mastectomy for my breast reconstruction, the TRAM (transverse rectus abdominis muscle) flap. This is a procedure that u..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had abdominal surgery about 18 years ago, which left an ugly vertical scar, a distorted belly button and two puckered circular scars on either side. Dr. Nodw..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Coolsculpting done in a few areas on my body before my wedding. I am extremely happy with my results, Dr.Nodwell is extremely knowledgeable and caring.The..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "..............................................................."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell recently performed a breast reduction on me for medical reasons. He is an extremely professional and personable surgeon. He listened to my needs pre..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell performed my bilateral breast augmentation on August 24th. From the very first consultation, it was very clear to me that Dr. Nodwell is quite passi..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Nodwell! I had a breast reduction, breast lift and tummy tuck. I'm at my 6 week mark, very satisfied with my results, the scaring in mini..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had three successful plastic surgeries performed by Dr. Trefor Nodwell for a condition called 'trigger finger' which happens to a lot of arthritics. The finger..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nodwell did reconstruction on one breast after my mastectomy. He was able to make both breasts look exactly the same (even with different sized implants). ..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could never say enough about Dr. Nodwell!!! He is an amazing Plastic Surgeon. I had 32 year old ruptured silicone breast implants removed. I decided not to h..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Nodwell for a breast reconstruction after having a mastectomy. I found Dr. Nodwell to be very professional, patient, and personable. He answer..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING!! I had a breast reduction & lift with a touch of liposuction done at the Carleton Place Hospital with Dr. Nodwell. Dr. Nodwell and his team of nurses ..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just came home from having an open reduction done on my left hand. Dr. Nodwell did an EXCELLENT job, not only as a surgeon but also in explaining everythin..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a reduction a few years ago and Dr Nodwell was AMAZING. He made the whole experience so pleasant, and because he used the "lollipop" method the scaring ..."

October 28, 2014