Ratings for Dr. Teeresa Sisodia

Dr. Sisodia has a very bad habit of not listening to her patients. She does not take what they have to say into consideration. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Dr Sisodia was very caring and concerned about patients well-being. She had good rapport with clients. She came to work when the other doctor was to ill to come in. She was 9mos pregnant and though she tried not to show it, she wasn't feeling well herself. She had her baby that day. The office staff was there when she started. They were not very friendly and difficult to get hold of.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I've had nothing but good luck with Dr. Sisodia. She was always genuinely concerned with my issues. I had a really rough pregnancy with severe asthma and low immunity due to the steroids I had to be on. She would call me on her personal phone during the weekends or after hours to make sure I was ok. She would also squeeze me into a fully scheduled day just to be able to see me. There was one time she even called my boss to tell him I shouldn't work when I mentioned being scared to call in. Not many doctors will take time out of their day to do that. She is very compassionate, and very on the ball with things.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Sisodia is, by far, the best doctor I've ever visted. She got to know me, understood all of my issues, and genuinely cared.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

She is a great doctor, very attentive, takes the time to talk to you and ask lots of questions. Her office staff is extremely nice, professional.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I became unemployed while under her 'care' and she would not refill any of my prescriptions that I have been taking for several years without doing more bloodwork and coming in for another office visit even though it had been less than 2 months since i had bloodwork done and had seen her. And I am a diabetic. She was willing to allow my health to suffer because she couldn't get additional money out of me with unnecessary office visits and bloodwork. Basically, holding my health hostage for a few dollars. She has no bedside manner, no compassion and is totally clinical in her approach. Not much of a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr. Teeresa Sisodia's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL