Ratings for Dr. Michelle Sit

Been going to her for years now. Receptionist always seems to be so rude and with an opinion, especially when I go for my annual check-up. I stay because Michelle is a good doctor to me. Wait times are horrible. My longest is 2hrs.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Sit is always half to an hour late! You are just a doctor and what rights you have to keep your patients waiting? Everyone times is equally important, this is not acceptable and no respect to her patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Receptionist is really rude. Waiting time is always 1 and a half hour waiting time even if you book it before hand. Dr. Michelle sit doesn't seem to care and never perscribe medicine to you eve if you are really sick.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

The only complain is the too long waiting time, need to improve.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Receptionist Is very rude. On the phone and in person. Dr. Sit is nice but she doesn't prescribe you medicine even if you are really sick. Worst doctor place ever.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I'm very lucky to have Dr. Sit be my family doctor, she is very nice and patient to me and my family. The staff is friendly too, she always gives us prompt and accurate information. The waiting time is around 30-60 minutes, but I think it is reasonable. My friend told me, the waiting time for her family doctor is 1 to 2 hours.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

The receptionist has terrible manners. She is so RUDE. If you don't mind rude receptionist and waiting a few hours for your scheduled appointment, by all means, go to this doctor. I want to be with a doctor that respects other people's time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Michelle is a great doctor! She cares so much and since I am a teenager, she never charged me for a doctors note. She is a very kind lady but the issue is the receptionist. She is very rude even when you're trying to be nice to her and ask her how her day is going. Michelle needs to hire someone else. Overall, Michelle is amazing

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

The receptionist lady is TERRIBLE! She is very rude. The doctor is always late from 30 mins to 1 hour. Otherwise, the doctor is nice and somewhat helpful.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr Sit is a very good doctor and very patient and listens to everything you say personally I think she is one the best doctors your could have, and I am a very lucky person.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014