Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Stephan

Is this guy still practicing? The two words I think best describe him are arrogant and narcissistic. He said some very hurtful and unnecessary things to me. I wish I had said "what the f... kind of dentist are you?"

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Worst dentist we have ever been to. Bad job seating crowns, filthy dirty office, lots of cross contamination. You wouldn't see this while sitting in chair but I watched as they used dirty gloves to go throuh stuff. He is retired now but when I found this site felt like I needed to put my two cents worth in. Would charge to put crowns back on that he seated wrong.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

We trusted this dentist for 20 years. 1. On my husband, they were going to pull wrong tooth, we stopped them, (politely backed out at the last minute). They made us feel bad that they had set the time aside, etc. Now they claim it was their idea, and that they would've pulled the wrong tooth. 2. Promised (fakely) that my front tooth crown would be right or they would send me to the lab to make it right. They installed VERY hurriedely a crown that didn't match, after looking at it in a darkened room, with a flashlight behind the tooth, which had no adhesive on it. As soon as it was on, I looked and said it was bad. They said that was tough, and the dentist shrugged his shoulders in disgust of our concerns. He ground down my perfectly good tooth to accomodate the plastic crown. It is not far enough up in the gums and I am told it will decay my tooth underneath. They people are FAKE and really only care about the money, or they would give me mine back so I can fix this tooth.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009