Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Haggard

I had heard about the kindness and thoroughness of Dr. Haggard many times, so I decided to try him. I was not disappointed at all! He spent much time with me and answered all my questions. He was, indeed, thorough, and I was confident in his treatment. Excellent, experienced care!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

was started on narcotics for back pain as per this dr....on them over a year, tolerance became high...expressed getting off them, did not recommend...he left for vacation and subst. dr. wont write script...had to wait 2 weeks til dr. returned...i got upset with office nurse who didnt really care and repeated what dr. on call said...following monday, was given rx by someone i didnt know...when dr returned, i was discharged from office for not being nice to nurse and that i was a pest...he got me dependent on narcotics then discharged me because i was a pest...he was a nice man to me since 2001, but became indifferent to my medical issues...when i expressed my displeasure of this situation,never using foul language, i ended the call...i still dont believe the ludicrous reason for release...more to the story, i am sure...he is an average country doctor who sometimes doesnt listen to suggestions or requests....runs late due to patient load and few providers.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Robert A. Haggard's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)