Ratings for Dr. David Sim

Dr. Sim is currently facing a malpractice lawsuit for blatant neglect and disregard for the wellbeing of his patient resulting in severe medical harm (please read the comment posted on page 3/4 of this page for full details). I would not be surprised if many of these 5 star comments are written by him and his staff. If you value your time and money as well as your child's well-being I would recommend looking elsewhere for orthodontic treatment. There are plenty of orthodontists in Ottawa who are not being sued for neglect in quality of care towards their patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Love the entire staff. Washrooms not very accessible but very accommodating to my 16 yr old in a wheelchair. Brenda is warm and forgiving and Drm Sim is a true gentle heart. Everyone there is professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Sims provided our daughter with excellent service! I would recommend going in to see the staff and him for yourself. Exceptional place with phenomenal results! Tally

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Overall my experience at Dr.Sims office was very good. I was always brought in on time for appointments and they could easily be scheduled around my other activities. My time in the chair was quick and easy and Dr.Sim gave me my smile back!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I moved to Canada and my son was in the middle of his treatment and despite that Dr. Sim took him as a patient and did a great job continuing his treatment. Now, his braces are off! Thanks Dr. Sim!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Sim did a wonderful work on my crowded teeth. My teeth look fantastic! I am very grateful that I consulted Dr Sim for braces and for the encouragement and confidence he gave me to go ahead with orthodontic process at this age(post 30). I am getting compliments how great my teeth look. My confidence in public is growing every day. Thank you Dr Sim for being a great Orthodontist. Thank you for all the time and effort you have spent in making my teeth perfect. Dr Sim has an amazing staff Brenda, Stacey etc. I had braces for close to 2.5 years and overall I had a very good experience at Dr. Sim's office. I highly recommend Dr Sim to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Both my kids were treated by Dr. Sim and the results were fantastic. Emergency appointments were accommodated as needed. Two thumbs up. Positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Just a small suggestion from an astute teen... the floors are too slippery near the dental chairs. One day someone is going to slip and really hurt themselves. We hope this is seen as a constructive suggestion and nothing more... Dr. Sim and Brenda are amazing! We were very happy with the service and impressed with Dr. Sim's charity work. A truly nice person!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Very pleased with both our son and daughter having Dr. Sim as there orthodontist. He and all the staff where always very helpful and accommodating even when not during office hours. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr Sim is great...knowledgeable and patient! Great results!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017