Ratings for Dr. David Sim

Got my braces on in January 2015 and just got them off. I must say my teeth look amazing.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Sim to anyone looking into getting braces. Had a great experience here and my teeth look great. 100 times better then when I went into his office for the first time. Thanks for everything David!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Both children had braces with Dr. Sim. Extremely pleased with the staff, the service and overall experience. Would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Two of my children have had braces removed and we are happy with the work. The office staff is friendly, accommodating and professional.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Our eldest daughter recently had her braces removed and the results are outstanding! Our youngest daughter is just starting her treatments and is experiencing the same, wonderful service. Dr. Sim's office is exceptionally efficient and the staff members, including Dr. Sim, are very kind and attentive.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

It was very easy to understand and follow Dr. Sim's instructions. Everyone working was very kind and helpful and I think my teeth came out great!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

It was always a pleasant experience to visit the office of Dr. Sim.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The staff are wonderful- Dr.Sim was very kind and readily available for emergencies. Will be bringing my other son there for his braces when they are needed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

After my son had a terrible experience with another orthodontist, I asked around to find a better one for my daughter. Dr Sim came highly recommended by several friends. I have only positive things to say about our experience with Dr Sim's office. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and always on time. Dr Sim did a great job with my daughter's smile and her treatment finished right on schedule.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Everyone was very kind. A nice personal experience. Very accommodating . Thank you. We recommend this doctor and will be returning with our second child when the times comes.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016