Ratings for Dr. David Sim

A very welcoming and knowledgeable environment with a great team who are efficient but do not make you feel rushed in and out.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr Sim has treated 2 of my children and my daughter was a complicated case but he took on the challenge and both her and my son have beautiful smiles thanks too Dr Sim. His staff are so welcoming and kind. Have recommended them to many.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Very accommodating and efficient. Excellent results with both kids. Would highly recommend Dr. Sim.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

I have just had my braces removed and the entire process was painless and efficient. Dr. Sim is very experienced with removing and inserting the braces so I was never afraid of getting hurt in the process. The staff is kind and helpful and I have had zero problems with scheduling. Would highly recommend coming here if you need any orthodontic services.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

My daughter just got her braces off after 2.5 years treatment and we are super happy with the results. Dr. Sim and all the office staff have been very knowledgeable and helpful. We would highly recommend their professional and caring service to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I had a fantastic experience with Dr Sim and all office staff. Brenda is always able to accomidate difficult schedules and is so pleasant to work with. I was always seen right on time and my treatment finished sooner then expected Extreamily happy with the finished results Would 100% reccomend Dr Sim to anyone needing braces

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Excellent work, on and off very fast! Super nice people.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Awesome experience. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, always on-time. Would definitely recommendation Dr. David Sim and use him again if the situation arises.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Sim was excellent. He always knew the answers to my questions and was thoughtful and kind. Scheduling was always a flexible breeze and if I had to do it all again I'd pick Dr. Sim once more.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Sim is an excellent orthodontist and my son Matthew's smile looks magnificent. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr. Sim.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018