Ratings for Dr. David Sim

Both my kids were treated by Dr. Sim and the results were fantastic. Emergency appointments were accommodated as needed. Two thumbs up. Positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Just a small suggestion from an astute teen... the floors are too slippery near the dental chairs. One day someone is going to slip and really hurt themselves. We hope this is seen as a constructive suggestion and nothing more... Dr. Sim and Brenda are amazing! We were very happy with the service and impressed with Dr. Sim's charity work. A truly nice person!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Very pleased with both our son and daughter having Dr. Sim as there orthodontist. He and all the staff where always very helpful and accommodating even when not during office hours. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr Sim is great...knowledgeable and patient! Great results!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Got braces off March 2017, right before a big performance because Dr. Sim accommodated to my needs! Excellent services.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Highly dissatisfied with the results of the treatment and the quality of customer service provided at this office is appalling. Highly not recommended.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Got my braces on in January 2015 and just got them off. I must say my teeth look amazing.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Sim to anyone looking into getting braces. Had a great experience here and my teeth look great. 100 times better then when I went into his office for the first time. Thanks for everything David!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Both children had braces with Dr. Sim. Extremely pleased with the staff, the service and overall experience. Would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Two of my children have had braces removed and we are happy with the work. The office staff is friendly, accommodating and professional.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017