Ratings for Dr. Joseph King

amazing doctor! Tons of experience under his belt and you can really tell. My experience was smooth sailing from the minute I stepped into the office for my free consultation to all the mandatory follow-up appointments. There was no day that I went in there having a mediocre experience. Staff is amazing and helpful... every single one of them. Receptionist is very friendly. Ambiance is relaxing and the clinic is very clean and kept. I would recommend Dr. King to anyone. Well worth the money, my vision is better than 20/20!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I recently had LASIK surgery by Dr. King and I cannot recommend him enough! He is an incredibly knowledgable and personable surgeon who helped calm my nerves before the procedure. The staff at Lasik MD are incredibly kind and helpful. I have never had to wait for longer than 5 minutes for a scheduled appointment. The office is large and comfortable, with snacks and coffee/water available for patients. If you are considering getting Lasik done, I highly recommend Dr. King and Lasik MD!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Had my LASIK done and it has been awesome. It was easy, maybe 10 minutes. Didn't hurt, took about 6 hours to clear up.. The staff were nice and the facility is new and modern.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I recently saw Dr King at Fraser Valley Cataract and Laser in Surrey for Lasik surgery. Of all the important decisions I have made this was the best one yet! Dr King and his team were great at answering all my questions (and I do my research!) and putting me at ease! My result are fantastic... how liberating it has been to not have to rely on glasses and to have vision that is BETTER than when I wore glasses! If you are thinking of lasik surgery, look no further!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

office is easy to access with free parking. Busy office with several doctors who do cataract surgery and LASIK. Nice knowledgeable staff. When calling press the choice for lasik as there are separate staff who are dedicated to lasik.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

The doctors are great, but the staff... oh my god. There are doctors who are as talented as Dr. King, with much more professional staff to assist us patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Had my laser vision correction performed recently and it was a great experience. The office is modern and well equipped. there are a number of doctors who work at the office and it is a busy place. my wait time was short for my visit. there were lots of other patients in the waiting room - judging by the age, I doubt they were in for laser vision correction. the staff are nice and I see great. that's the most important thing for me!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Very nice, spacious and inviting office. Doctors are all very knowledgeable - other staff is just plain rude. Sat me down in the procedure room and told me it would be a minute, and then went off to call other patients for an hour. Opened the surgical instruments and left them open exposed to air and possible air borne germs. No apology or explanation for being behind an hour plus and staff never bothered to come back into the room to tell me they were running behind, or just to check up. Great doctors but not personable staff members. Would not recommend based on staff, doctors and office were nice.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

ALWAYS late. Never any apologies for running 1-3 hours late. The man who does pressure tests and puts dilation drops in your eyes is just plain rude. Treatment is okay if you ever get to see a doctor. An 8:30 appt means maybe 10:00 because the doctor is "in surgery" Come on this is not life and death emergency surgery - staff should book knowing how long these surgeries take.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr King is a Great person and a knowledgable surgeon, I had laser surgery at Lasik MD and I am not happy at all, please do not do any surgeory with dr Rasouli at lasik md she burly knows anything about eyes!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Joseph King's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois