Ratings for Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi

Dr. Ilbeigi is a talented surgeon. I believe, though, that he should be more honest regarding the outcome of his surgeries. Saying that he has a 95% success rate may a bit inflated. I think he should be more upfront if someone is likely to have a poor outcome after surgery for prostate cancer. It was pretty shocking to be told that I was all clear and then be told it had metastasized.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This Doctor has no idea what he is doing. As far as I am concerned he would be last doctor I would go to see ever again.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

He is the man, with an amazing career history! I had done my research down the hill at L.L. and COH as well. Just like the other comments here describe, he is all that!!! Very pleased with his bedside manner. My family members grilled him for an hour and a half during our consultation. What doctor gives their patients that kind of time and level of details?

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Great urologist. Very reassuring. Knowledgable. Have to wait a long time because he is very busy but worth every second. simply the best in the west

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

I chose Dr. Ilbeigi to treat my prostate Cancer by the da Vinci Robotic prostatectomy @ St Mary Medical center after seeing 4 other robotic surgeons in Southern California (City of hope, UCLA, and Loma Linda. I felt as though, Dr. Ilbeigi was very honest in his assessment and realistic outcome after surgery. He is truely knowledgable, an expert in the field and put our anxiety to rest after just one consultation. I felt great after my surgery and I am cured. I would recommend him to anyone. John Jerrard, Ontario, California.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

One of the best Urologist I have been to. It's too bad he doesnt take my insurance anymore.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Ilbeigi removed a cancerous part of my kidney using the Robot and I was home in less than 24 hours. I had seen two other urologist and they just wanted to remove my kidney, but Dr. Ilbeigi had the knowledge and expertise to perform this advance surgery. He was very reassuring and took his time before during and after surgery to keep our nerves at ease. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Very knowledgeable, patient and professional. Dr. Ilbeigi has an exceptional bedside manner. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Apple Valley, CA