Ratings for Dr. James P. Flood

Dr. Flood is an excellent doctor. I have been to several other podiatrists who haven't helped me, Dr. Flood was the only one that gave me any relief. There is a reason he is not as punctual, he has an excellent following and a good reputation, therefore he is always busy.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

A bunion surgery gone bad. The screw loosened thre months after the surgery because the doctor inserted the screw the wrong way. The every six weeks a metatarsal would fracture. I finally went to another doctor for help, he said my foot was not leveled, meaning the toes were not broken and reset to flatten the foot. Now I walk on the side of my foot. I have lumps of scar tissue on my big toe, the area where the bunion was and the bottom of my foot. My toes lean into one another and two toes are higher than the other. Thanks Doc for a great job! When I asked Dr. Flood why the bones were breaking, he told me its because I am old and my bones are brittle!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

would not recommend

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr. James P. Flood's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MB Health