Ratings for Dr. Rania Hiram

We did not have a very good experience and will not be going back. Did not seem interested in our concerns. Really not very helpful and like others have said, was distracted with her phone during our consult.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Hiram and her staff are amazing! I've been taking my son to see her for the past 8 + years now. As a mother of a child with multiple disabilities and having worked in the medical field myself, believe me when I say she is one of the best. I love that if she doesn't have the answers she does tests and researches for us and sends us to the people that do know the answers. I wish there were more like her. You are a rock star Dr. Hiram!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I'm shocked to see negative reviews about her! She has been amazing and so reassuraning regarding my son. She makes us feel comfortable and always takes the time to hear my questions and concerns. Never ever rushes us! My son lights up when he sees her! Very professional and knowledgeable! Love her!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

If you have the opportunity to go elsewhere, do so. She actually keeps her iPhone inches away and checks it obsessively while you repeat your babies health problems over and over. She does not dress appropriately and gave us a terrible first impression. She actually has lengthy personal calls while you sit there. Then she took the issue of regurgitation and made it about weight gain, causing more issues with regurgitation. She also uses phrases that are offensive such as calling my baby derogatory names, sounds silly, but when you are holding your sick baby in your arms and counting on a specialist for help and she just checks her iPhone all the time and tells you that your baby is "a wimp", you have to wonder if there is a shortage of physicians or something. To all the parents out there, if you can get another dr when they call, do so, she has not helped medically whatsoever and she seems like a teenager with an iPhone…..please do yourself and your little one the favour and find another doctor

Submitted November 19, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Hiram. She has seen all of my adopted children who have a variety of health and mental health issues. She is patient and kind and all of the children like coming to her which is huge. We drive a great distance to see her and it is well worth the drive. She is knowledgeable, supportive and treats both the parent and the child with respect and listens to what they have to say. So very glad that we were referred to Dr. Hiram so many years ago. It is a pleasure to have such a great doctor for my children.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

She saved my daughter's life. I don't know what we would do with out her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr.Hiram was very kind. She seemed quite knowledgeable and very thorough. She was able to calm my nerves about the issue my daughter is having and I am glad to have her as part of our family's health care team. I enjoyed the fact that she told us everything to expect and did not hold back in fear of scaring us. We are continuing to see her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I thought Dr Hiram was very thorough and we really liked her. She was there to answer questions when you did not have an appointment and always returned all phone calls. My child felt safe and comfortable but at the same time Dr Hiram did not put up with any silliness which I truly liked.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Hiram is a very friendly, knowledgeable doctor. We're lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Funny, I thought she was just awful. My 4 year old was naturally apprehensive about visiting her for the first time and she told me that I should consider taking her to therapy! That was very offensive to me, as there was nothing unnatural about her behaviour. She also could not help me at all with regards to the issue I had taken her there for. I thought she had no bedside manner at all for dealing with children, little patience with uncooperative patients and instead of making my daughter feel comfortable and safe she just seemed to want us out of there. Not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012