Ratings for Dr. Gino Pecoraro

I’ve had two babies with Gino. He was exceptional with both, especially the first where I had some complications and needed an emergency c section. He’s the guy you want in the room when something goes wrong. I couldn’t recommend him high enough. He’s also an absolute character and has a great sense of humour. I feel so lucky that we had Gino as our doctor

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Warning this Dr did a csection on me and sent me home twice with internal bleeding and a terrible infection. Make up your own mind but this was my personal experience.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Love Gino and his staff. Had all three of my girls with Gino and would not recommend a more caring doctor. He doesn’t suffer fools and if you want someone to fluff all about you then he is not your man. But, if you are in a trauma birth situation as we were first birth, I would not want anyone else to care for me than Gino and his staff. His knowledge is second to none and the team of doctor on call in his team are just as good.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I could not recommend Gino more highly! I had trouble falling pregnant, our GP referred us to him and since then everything has just amazing. I was high risk with my pregnancy but it was managed wonderfully. The nurses call him Doctor picky because he knows his stuff. My husband and I could not say one bad thing about Gino or our pregnancy/delivery experience.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

The very best on/gyn in Brisbane. So very clever and professional. Jeannie is a lovely lady, I can't believe someone would write nasty things about her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Wonderful caring absolutely a miracle maker highly recommended and experienced.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

So happy with Dr Pecoraro. My husband and I call him the PecSTAR. I'm so excited to be in his care for our second baby. He's an extremely capable, good old fashioned MD who doesn't waste time on nonsense fads and fashions. He's also very funny, engaging and kind. I would recommend him to anyone,

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I had to travel a fair distance to see Dr. Pecoraro. He was definitely worth the journey. He nailed my issues and fixed them immediately. His knowledge with my extensive history was very reassuring. He was kind, caring and articulate. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

one of the most experienced doctors i have encountered. He is kind, caring and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Gino cared for my health and that of my baby consistently throughout my pregnancy and safely delivered our son. During pregnancy I didn't think to mention some of the common issues such as morning sickness, fatigue and hip / back pain as I thought they were 'just to be expected', however, Gino always asked specific questions around these issues then addressed them and followed up next visit to see if his recommendations had helped (which they always did). I couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable and evidence based approach to my pre natal care. Post delivery I had some issues (not of any fault of Ginos) and I found that he was fantastic - Gino was so calm, confident and skilled He checked in on me at least once every day I was in hospital. He is slightly more expensive then some other obgyn however I think you get what you pay for with him. I would rather pay slightly extra for this advanced level of expertise. I noticed some negative comments below and can only say that if you want a high level of evidenced based care and your goal is a healthy mum and healthy baby, Gino is a fantastic obgyn. If you have firm ideas on your delivery that may not be inline with best practice or go against current literature, I would look for a different obgyn. I look forward to seeing Gino again when we have baby number 2.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015