Ratings for Dr. Gino Pecoraro

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I had a staph infection of the uterus after a C section and boils in my girl bits. Was told to go home and squeeze them! Went back to my first baby's doctor who was horrified as I went back to hospital for a week of IV antibiotics. Dreadful and the out of pocket keeps him in pink leather pants and Todds shoes!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

absolutely wonderful, he was incredibly careful and did everything i could’ve asked for and more

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Wonderful caring doctor. His attention to details saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Gino's flamboyant personality definitely won't suit everyone but from our experience he's the best at what he does, genuinely cares, and we found him to be a hoot. We'll always be appreciative to Gino for delivering our little tribe safely and looking after mum as well.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I’ve had two babies with Gino. He was exceptional with both, especially the first where I had some complications and needed an emergency c section. He’s the guy you want in the room when something goes wrong. I couldn’t recommend him high enough. He’s also an absolute character and has a great sense of humour. I feel so lucky that we had Gino as our doctor

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Warning this Dr did a csection on me and sent me home twice with internal bleeding and a terrible infection. Make up your own mind but this was my personal experience.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Love Gino and his staff. Had all three of my girls with Gino and would not recommend a more caring doctor. He doesn’t suffer fools and if you want someone to fluff all about you then he is not your man. But, if you are in a trauma birth situation as we were first birth, I would not want anyone else to care for me than Gino and his staff. His knowledge is second to none and the team of doctor on call in his team are just as good.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I could not recommend Gino more highly! I had trouble falling pregnant, our GP referred us to him and since then everything has just amazing. I was high risk with my pregnancy but it was managed wonderfully. The nurses call him Doctor picky because he knows his stuff. My husband and I could not say one bad thing about Gino or our pregnancy/delivery experience.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

The very best on/gyn in Brisbane. So very clever and professional. Jeannie is a lovely lady, I can't believe someone would write nasty things about her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Wonderful caring absolutely a miracle maker highly recommended and experienced.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016