Ratings for Dr. Brett White

Dr. White was the best physician I have ever seen!!!! I love this doctor!! He provided excellent education and counseling when I saw him. He has provided fantastic care to me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

From my experience he is an excellent Doctor. Since 2007 I have seen him at least once a year and he is very knowledgeable, a great listener, can be seen on short notice, and always offers different treatment options.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. White has to be the worst doctor I have ever seen. He did not listen to a thing I said, but came back in the exam room with three new medications I was supposed to start. These were medications I did not need and had absolutely nothing to do with the reason I was there. Needless to say, I am not taking those medications. His medical advice or evaluation could have been detrimental to my current healthcare had I not been more knowledgeable about my own needs!

Submitted August 29, 2009

Dr. Brett White's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)