Ratings for Dr. Michael Kroetsch

Hope you come back to calgary soon! Your awesome!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr Mike, you are one in a million. We were very sad to see you go, and I pray that you will come back to Calgary. We miss you a lot! Diana and Bob M

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Wow - I'm truly disappointed to hear that you've left. I wasn't aware that you were even gone until I received a message today regarding my medical records. I can only say that when Dr. Sparks and Diana left Calgary, I was disappointed but then when you took over I was really surprised and I couldn't believe my good fortune. You were truly the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I can't imagine who will be able to replace you. I certainly wish you all the best. Barb M.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Miss you and sincerely hope you return to Calgary, you cared for your patients like no other. Wish you all the best. B

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

It's hard to come up with words for a doctor where you're given a limited amount of space. An awesome doctor and very real person. Best wishes to you and your family! If you decide to go back into family medicine, please, please contact me. You are truly the best. Andy W.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Will miss such a caring professional Doctor!!!Have an awesome year and best wishes!!! Cal

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

My family and I were very sad to hear Dr Mike let family Medicine, he was caring , best family doctor. keeping my fingers crossed and hope you are back. Cindy and Tom and kids

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I am so sorry that Dr. Kroetsch left family medicine. He was the best Doctor I have ever had. He was a friend and a partner in my health and never left me feeling anything but appreciated as a human being. I have missed you since the day I heard you were leaving. I hope that you change your mind and go back into family practice. You are amazing.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Absolute BEST family doctor EVER. Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, genuine, thorough - all the qualities you want in a doctor. I'm devastated he's closing his practice as I fear I'll never find a comparable physician. Bon voyage, Dr. K. We wish you and your family the happiest life imaginable. T & K

Submitted July 13, 2015

Michael Kroetsch is the best. And not easily irreplaceable. Very caring . If you see this know you will be missed by many. All the best in you future endeavours for you and your family. If you come back, let me know I will be at your door step in a moment.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015