Ratings for Dr. Michael Kroetsch

Found DMC after a long period of poor / second rate family doctoring. I had a heart attack at a young age (38) and had a hard time finding a good doctor to compliment my rehab and cardiologist team (who are awesome too). I feel fortunate to have found DMC. A perfect family doc.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

With so many physicians "out there" I feel so very fortunate to have Dr Kroetsch as our family doctor. Kind, passionate about his work, truly invested in each and every one of his patients, I have full confidence that I am receiving the absolute best care possible with him for myself and my family. We were lost when he left, floating from one Dr to another, but I am extremely pleased that he is back. How fortunate for all his patients!!! Love you Dr Mike - thank you for all you do!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Possibly one of the best doctors in town. He cares about his patients and takes the time to listen. Can't say enough good things about him and his practice. He is really person able and intelligent.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Oh Dr Kroetsch! I hope you decide to practice family medicine permanently. Our new doc is not even half as good as you! From , "Your Favourite Patient"

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Thank you for posting where Dr. Mike is! Made an appt.! We missed you and Welcome back!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Found Dr. k. He's at Richmond square medical centre. 403-229-2273

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I sure hope you come back soon. Our family hasn't been able to find a doctor who is as excellent as you are.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Please come back to Calgary soon. Really miss the kind and compassionate care you always gave. You are the best doctor ever. Miss you so much. Edith B

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Hope you come back to calgary soon! Your awesome!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr Mike, you are one in a million. We were very sad to see you go, and I pray that you will come back to Calgary. We miss you a lot! Diana and Bob M

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015