You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Kroetsch

Dr. Michael Kroetsch's Ratings

It's hard to come up with words for a doctor where you're given a limited amount of space. An awesome doctor and very real person. Best wishes to you and your family! If you decide to go back into family medicine, please, please contact me. You are truly the best. Andy W.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2913261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2015

Will miss such a caring professional Doctor!!!Have an awesome year and best wishes!!! Cal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

My family and I were very sad to hear Dr Mike let family Medicine, he was caring , best family doctor. keeping my fingers crossed and hope you are back. Cindy and Tom and kids

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

I am so sorry that Dr. Kroetsch left family medicine. He was the best Doctor I have ever had. He was a friend and a partner in my health and never left me feeling anything but appreciated as a human being. I have missed you since the day I heard you were leaving. I hope that you change your mind and go back into family practice. You are amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Absolute BEST family doctor EVER. Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, genuine, thorough - all the qualities you want in a doctor. I'm devastated he's closing his practice as I fear I'll never find a comparable physician. Bon voyage, Dr. K. We wish you and your family the happiest life imaginable. T & K

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2865079].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 14, 2015

Michael Kroetsch is the best. And not easily irreplaceable. Very caring . If you see this know you will be missed by many. All the best in you future endeavours for you and your family. If you come back, let me know I will be at your door step in a moment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2863397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I was welcomed so genuinely to his practice. He was always so interested in my health even someone in his eighty's. I always felt he was interested in me after a visit. Many thanks Dr. Kroetsch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

He is the Best Doctor I have ever had. He is so concerned for your well being and is such a nice person! I have been very lucky to have him over the last 10 years! He isn't just an "in and out" doctor. He will take the time and truly figure out your issues and be willing to offer extra support.
I hope he will continue to practice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2833286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I've been with Mike since his days in Bow Ness. First began seeing him in Jan. 2005 and never looked back. He's been absolutely wonderful and the first family Doctor that I feel totally cares about his patients with empathy, kindness, caring compassion and friendliness. His staff has been terrific over the years as well. I'm going to miss him hugely but I also want to wish him all the very best for him & his family and say thank you for everything.
Val H.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I am extremely sad to see Dr. Kroetsch leave. He is a great caring doctor who has been so helpful to me ever since his practice opened. It will be hard to find anyone to equal his abilities. Thank you for all the years

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2792815].votes_count ]]