You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Kroetsch

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Wow - I'm truly disappointed to hear that you've left. I wasn't aware that you were even gone until I received a message today regarding my medical records. I can only say that when Dr. Sparks and Diana left Calgary, I was disappointed but then when you took over I was really surprised and I couldn't believe my good fortune. You were truly the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I can't imagine who will be able to replace you. I certainly wish you all the best. Barb M.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

It's hard to come up with words for a doctor where you're given a limited amount of space. An awesome doctor and very real person. Best wishes to you and your family! If you decide to go back into family medicine, please, please contact me. You are truly the best. Andy W.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

My family and I were very sad to hear Dr Mike let family Medicine, he was caring , best family doctor. keeping my fingers crossed and hope you are back. Cindy and Tom and kids

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I am so sorry that Dr. Kroetsch left family medicine. He was the best Doctor I have ever had. He was a friend and a partner in my health and never left me feeling anything but appreciated as a human being. I have missed you since the day I heard you were leaving. I hope that you change your mind and go back into family practice. You are amazing.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Absolute BEST family doctor EVER. Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, genuine, thorough - all the qualities you want in a doctor. I'm devastated he's closing his practice as I fear I'll never find a comparable physician. Bon voyage, Dr. K. We wish you and your family the happiest life imaginable. T & K

Submitted July 13, 2015

Michael Kroetsch is the best. And not easily irreplaceable. Very caring . If you see this know you will be missed by many. All the best in you future endeavours for you and your family. If you come back, let me know I will be at your door step in a moment.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I was welcomed so genuinely to his practice. He was always so interested in my health even someone in his eighty's. I always felt he was interested in me after a visit. Many thanks Dr. Kroetsch.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Michael Kroetsch's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mike, you are one in a million. We were very sad to see you go, and I pray that you will come back to Calgary. We miss you a lot! Diana and Bob M "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Wow - I'm truly disappointed to hear that you've left. I wasn't aware that you were even gone until I received a message today regarding my medical records. ..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Miss you and sincerely hope you return to Calgary, you cared for your patients like no other. Wish you all the best. B"

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's hard to come up with words for a doctor where you're given a limited amount of space. An awesome doctor and very real person. Best wishes to you and your ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Will miss such a caring professional Doctor!!!Have an awesome year and best wishes!!! Cal"

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I were very sad to hear Dr Mike let family Medicine, he was caring , best family doctor. keeping my fingers crossed and hope you are back. Cind..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am so sorry that Dr. Kroetsch left family medicine. He was the best Doctor I have ever had. He was a friend and a partner in my health and never left me fee..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absolute BEST family doctor EVER. Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, genuine, thorough - all the qualities you want in a doctor. I'm devastated he's closing hi..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Michael Kroetsch is the best. And not easily irreplaceable. Very caring . If you see this know you will be missed by many. All the best in you future endeavo..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was welcomed so genuinely to his practice. He was always so interested in my health even someone in his eighty's. I always felt he was interested in me after ..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the Best Doctor I have ever had. He is so concerned for your well being and is such a nice person! I have been very lucky to have him over the last 10 yea..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been with Mike since his days in Bow Ness. First began seeing him in Jan. 2005 and never looked back. He's been absolutely wonderful and the first family..."

June 4, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2M 3N3". Address has been updated from "None" to "2004 14 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032828200".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely sad to see Dr. Kroetsch leave. He is a great caring doctor who has been so helpful to me ever since his practice opened. It will be hard to fin..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are sad that that Dr M. kroetsch is leaving his practice He is the best Dr we have had. Always caring and compassionate, awesome bedside manner, just an am..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Will miss Dr Kroetsch very much. The best Dr I have ever had. Very caring"

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mike is the best, not sure how a new physician will be able to come close to his compassionate care over the year. We wish you the very best in your future..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am saddened that he is leaving He is the best .Always caring compassionate just an amazing Doctor "

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so sad to hear that Dr. Kroetsch is closing his practice. He is such an amazing individual. We wish him all the best!"

March 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He is a wonderful Dr. unfortunately he is closing is practice. "

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my family has been with Dr Mike since he started family practice. He's always there to treat us without us feeling rushed or our concerns are unwarranted. Alwa..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr Mike! He is one of the main reasons that we did not move out to the coast. He always listens and gives good, understandable answers, and has time for..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't agree more with previous comments. Dr. Kroetsch does not push pills, knows where to find the answers to problems and is not afraid to refer patient..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a wonderful doctor--he listens, cares, explains what's happening and options as applicable. He makes excellent referrals to specialists as required. I feel..."

October 1, 2014