Ratings for Dr. David M. Kraus

Dr. Kraus is very pleasant, knowledgeable and very through. I have had several eye exams - glass were just wonderful, and also diagnosed a problem and is treating me for it. The people at Insight are absolutely wonderful to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Very through exam, Dr. Kraus diagnosed a medical condition that other doctors had missed and relieved my symptoms without excessive medications. He was very patient in explaining everything to me.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I asked the staff what I would be paying for an eye exam. Pretty straightforward question, they told me $65 and I would be told if otherwise or if anything else was done that would cost xtra. I came out and they told me it came to $226, I argued with them over the bill and they spoke to the doctor, who told them they overcharged me $65 and to refund that $. Regardless I was charged $162 total when I was expecting a bill of $65. I'm unemployed and uninsured, this place was a total racket. Next time I will go to a chain.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. David M. Kraus's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Haven, CT