Ratings for Dr. Dawn M. Arena

I am very afraid of dentists and finally decided to go back after so many years , Dr. Arena and her staff are so kind and compassionate , I was so happy with my teeth cleaning and had a tooth that I broke in my front teeth and I needed a crown , so nervous and they did a amazing job , I could not see the difference between my tooth and the crown , so happy . I will refer family and friends, Thank you so much for making my dental experience easier .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

dr arena & her staff need to spend more time listening to their patient and may need glasses after placing a crown the color did not match looked horrible had to have it replaced i don't know what was worse the time or the pain

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

So happy to have found Dr. Arena. After many years of neglecting my teeth and gums my mouth was in very bad shape. Dr. Arena carefully assessed my current oral status and designed a treatment plan to improve my dental health. She went to work and we worked together. It took time and patience. I found her to be knowledgeable and very gentle with me she was with me every step of the way. Believe me I am not an easy person I hate pain she was very gentle. Long story short I look younger my teeth and gums feel good. Happy to be her patient and refer her to my family and friends

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Had insurance after exam was given a long laundry list of treatment to be done. Since I was pre-occupied with personal issues, the red flag did not go off. I started by getting two teeth filled and it was a roller coaster ride from there. The tooth in between the two teeth filled broke shortly after and then needed a crown. Went to a different dentist for the crown. After the crown was put on one of the teeth filled became sensitive and started throbbing. It was determined the filling she put in was so close to the nerve and that is why it was throbbing. So for now I am trying not to use that side of my mouth too often because I am going to need yet another crown. I recently went to an honest dentist and I only have one small cavity. Beware of any dentist that gives you a long treatment list after their initial exam.

Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Arena is the best dentist you'll ever meet, I had a cleaning and some other dental work done by her. Very pleased with her work, WONDERFUL job Dr. Arena! Would refer to EVERYONE!★★★★★ - 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Very disappointed was given Dr. Arena named from a friend of mine. Had to wait awhile for appointment. Just a bad experience, found Dr. Arena to be unprofessional and rude.her work was adequate.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

JUST CALLED OFFICE TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS FOR MY MOM AND DAD THEY WILL BE COMING BACK FOR SEASON. DR. ARENA BEEN DOING THEIR CHECK-UPS AND DENTAL WORK FOR YEARS. NICE TO TALK WITH MARIA SHE IS SO PLEASANT.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

New to Naples, took a chance on this new dentist. Was very happy I did. Dr. Arena I found to be very knowledgeable very gentle, no pain. Happy with my decision.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

It's so nice being back in Naples. Maria, doc's right hand person always is so pleasant to me and my wife. We finished off the crowns and boy they look beautiful. I am so happy with this dental office and the staff is so kind. 5 STARS!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

The person at the front desk is incredibly horrible. Rude, unprofessional, non-responsive, and difficult. She would not listen to my questions, challenged the information provided to me and her from my insurance company. She changed appointment dates and never communicated the changes. She performed some dental procedures that she is not qualified to do. Stay away from this dental office.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015