You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dawn M. Arena

So happy to have found Dr. Arena. After many years of neglecting my teeth and gums my mouth was in very bad shape. Dr. Arena carefully assessed my current oral status and designed a treatment plan to improve my dental health. She went to work and we worked together. It took time and patience. I found her to be knowledgeable and very gentle with me she was with me every step of the way. Believe me I am not an easy person I hate pain she was very gentle. Long story short I look younger my teeth and gums feel good. Happy to be her patient and refer her to my family and friends

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Had insurance after exam was given a long laundry list of treatment to be done. Since I was pre-occupied with personal issues, the red flag did not go off. I started by getting two teeth filled and it was a roller coaster ride from there. The tooth in between the two teeth filled broke shortly after and then needed a crown. Went to a different dentist for the crown. After the crown was put on one of the teeth filled became sensitive and started throbbing. It was determined the filling she put in was so close to the nerve and that is why it was throbbing. So for now I am trying not to use that side of my mouth too often because I am going to need yet another crown. I recently went to an honest dentist and I only have one small cavity. Beware of any dentist that gives you a long treatment list after their initial exam.

Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Arena is the best dentist you'll ever meet, I had a cleaning and some other dental work done by her. Very pleased with her work, WONDERFUL job Dr. Arena! Would refer to EVERYONE!★★★★★ - 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Very disappointed was given Dr. Arena named from a friend of mine. Had to wait awhile for appointment. Just a bad experience, found Dr. Arena to be unprofessional and rude.her work was adequate.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

JUST CALLED OFFICE TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS FOR MY MOM AND DAD THEY WILL BE COMING BACK FOR SEASON. DR. ARENA BEEN DOING THEIR CHECK-UPS AND DENTAL WORK FOR YEARS. NICE TO TALK WITH MARIA SHE IS SO PLEASANT.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

New to Naples, took a chance on this new dentist. Was very happy I did. Dr. Arena I found to be very knowledgeable very gentle, no pain. Happy with my decision.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

It's so nice being back in Naples. Maria, doc's right hand person always is so pleasant to me and my wife. We finished off the crowns and boy they look beautiful. I am so happy with this dental office and the staff is so kind. 5 STARS!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

The person at the front desk is incredibly horrible. Rude, unprofessional, non-responsive, and difficult. She would not listen to my questions, challenged the information provided to me and her from my insurance company. She changed appointment dates and never communicated the changes. She performed some dental procedures that she is not qualified to do. Stay away from this dental office.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Was in terrible pain while on my visit to Naples Florida. Collier Dental Studio took me right away. Dr. Arena I found to be very professional. She contacted my dentist at home. She got me out of pain and fixed the problem. I recommend this office and Dr. Arena.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

AARP
Assurant
Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So happy to have found Dr. Arena. After many years of neglecting my teeth and gums my mouth was in very bad shape. Dr. Arena carefully assessed my current ora..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Had insurance after exam was given a long laundry list of treatment to be done. Since I was pre-occupied with personal issues, the red flag did not go off...."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arena is the best dentist you'll ever meet, I had a cleaning and some other dental work done by her. Very pleased with her work, WONDERFUL job Dr. Arena! Wo..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed was given Dr. Arena named from a friend of mine. Had to wait awhile for appointment. Just a bad experience, found Dr. Arena to be unprofession..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "JUST CALLED OFFICE TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS FOR MY MOM AND DAD THEY WILL BE COMING BACK FOR SEASON. DR. ARENA BEEN DOING THEIR CHECK-UPS AND DENTAL WORK FOR YEARS..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "New to Naples, took a chance on this new dentist. Was very happy I did. Dr. Arena I found to be very knowledgeable very gentle, no pain. Happy with my decisio..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's so nice being back in Naples. Maria, doc's right hand person always is so pleasant to me and my wife. We finished off the crowns and boy they look beautifu..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The person at the front desk is incredibly horrible. Rude, unprofessional, non-responsive, and difficult. She would not listen to my questions, challenged the ..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was in terrible pain while on my visit to Naples Florida. Collier Dental Studio took me right away. Dr. Arena I found to be very professional. She contacted my ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WILL REFER TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS "

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love everything about this practice! Dr. Arena is wonderful and her staff is the best. So happy I finally found the whole package."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "MY HUSBAND AND I WERE LOOKING FOR A DENTIST . WE FOUND DR. ARENA VERY HAPPY WE FOUND HER. VERY HELPFUL OFFICE STAFF DR. GOT ME OUT OF PAIN AND CORRECTED THE P..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Back to school all the kids went for check up. Looking good since Dr. Arena sealed their teeth saved a lot of money."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So happy Dr. Arena is back from vacation while I am back at my Naples home. Did beautiful full mouth crowns last year and I have gotten so many compliments. I a..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I spent $15,000 undoing her "work." Total nightmare. Unqualified personnel installed crowns, real tech was too busy doing insurance claims. A simple appt.woul..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family love Dr. A, the kids just went and they just love her. Our whole family have been going for years. Our family dentist. "

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Took my father to Dr. Arena I found her to be very understanding. She listened to my fathers dental history and communicated with his former dentist. The dental..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr Arena because a friend recommended her was very disappointed. I found her front desk person Maria very rude and rushed. I asked several questions ab..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a good experience better than my last dentist. Had no insurance the prices were fair. Very happy with the work done on my teeth."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so happy to have gone to Dr Arena, her staff is very pleasant a very clean office loved the music. It was painless had a lot of dental care done. Very happy..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just finished my vacation, would you know it on my trip I got a terrible toothache. Dr. Arena was remarkable, she got to the problem, dealt with it made me look..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arena is my dentist, for a old guy she takes care of my teeth. They look and feel great."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Arena she is great dentist for a old guy like me. She takes care of my teeth. I can eat anything. She cares."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very knowledge dentist , took care of the problem when another one could not. She explained everything and was understanding and her staff was very kind. My ..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Come every year to my winter home, this year my husband had a terrible pain on one side of his face. was referred to Dr. Arena from a friend. She was great took..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just moved here Dr. Arena is a good dentist, had an infection showed me everything and went over everything. Takes most insurances very fair. I feel great."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had just moved here, Dr. Arena is a very good dentist I had an infection and needed a lot of dental care and TLC. She went over everything and showed me every..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Suggested treatment in excess of others recommendations."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mom needed dental care, she is elderly, Dr. Arena was very good with mom. Mom was happy with her dental care"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am visiting beautiful Naples, I am so glad I choose your office. You took me out of pain. Thank You. I had a great experience and I learned alot about my den..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a good experience. Very clean and happy personal."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank You Dr. Arena you are a very experience dentist, Not only was I suffering from daily headaches but just not myself for several months. Thought it was th..."

October 14, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Dawn" to "Dawn M."

October 20, 2013