Ratings for Dr. Agnieszka Barts

Dr Barts made me feel very comfortable during my visit. I was unsure what was going on with my body and scared. She explained in detail of what is happening with my thyroid, she ordered a lot of tests, she filled out additional forms (incase I was having a bad reaction). Very organized. She will send me emails to let me know if I need additional tests or reduce my dosage. This is so convenient. I am so grateful that she is my endo.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

My experience was not great. I was not treated serious by this doctor and due to there mistakes now I am dealing with an issue that could have been resolved allot sooner..Email communication is only helpful if you are getting proper treatment which I did not recieve from the physician. There was not much kindness from the staff either so for me it was a disapointment.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr Barts "diagnosed" me with PCOS and insulin resistance. She told me I would have to be on medication for the rest of my life, including pregnancy. A few years later, after seeing a naturopath and chiropractor, I'm medication free and pregnant. If you're feeling doubtful or want options, look for them. Don't take one doctors philosophy as the only solution.

Submitted August 20, 2015

am not sure how anyone could say any unpleasant words regarding Dr. Barts care. I have been a patient of hers for multiple years. She has high level of professionalism ,warmth, attention and devotion to her patients. I am truly grateful for the care she has given. My husband and daughters are also patients. Appointments are always punctual and never rushed. Dr. Barts welcomes our emails and always answers promptly. Staff always pleasant and efficient .

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I waited months to see Dr Barts after thyroidectomy because my condition was degrading and I became quite ill. I finally got to see her and I had a 15 minute consultation and left with a laundry list of tests she wanted me to get. I completed everything and when she got the results she called me while I was at work and dumped a whole bunch of info about several deficiencies I had and what vitamins I needed to begin taking. She said she was going to mail me a list of blood tests I need to undergo every three months. When I asked when I would be seeing her again she said " oh, in a year" and that she needs the time to get a "baseline" on my condition to study. She also said that after 6 months time I will no longer be her patient and will need a new referral from my GP to get back in line when she says I should see her again. As I see it she has done absolutely nothing for me but will continue to gather fees from me as I pointlessly send her lab results. I have done everything she suggested so far and continue to be very sick as my GP and I are forced to try to sort this out on our own. Perhaps Dr Barts actually cared about her patients in the past when she had more time but I would never recommend her to anyone. I regret waiting so many months for what I hoped was a knowledgeable expert who cared beyond the fee I bring through the door. I've never been so let down by a doctor

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr Barts is amazing, accessible by email, phone, and super good at follow up.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Love Dr. Bart's! Her receptionist/assistant leave SO much to be desired. Not a person I like dealing with at all. Never friendly, never returns phone messages until days or weeks later. I know it's a busy office, but really?

Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Barts is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. She is not only helping with my Thyroid problem, but also looking after all other health concerns I have. She is truly a doctor who is knowledgeable, helpful and passionate about her job.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Agnieszka Barts's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barts made me feel very comfortable during my visit. I was unsure what was going on with my body and scared. She explained in detail of what is happening w..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My experience was not great. I was not treated serious by this doctor and due to there mistakes now I am dealing with an issue that could have been resolved all..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barts is not a caring doctor I would recommend the Doc back to school to understand what there role is to help patients not to ignore there health problems...."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barts should attend med school again. This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She doesn't think best for her patients only thinks emotionally taking thing..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The girl at the front desk is horrible. I would never go back to this office!"

September 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was not impressed expected to visit somone with more knowledge. The staff is very rude not a welcoming office."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barts "diagnosed" me with PCOS and insulin resistance. She told me I would have to be on medication for the rest of my life, including pregnancy. A few years..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "There is no point in feedback's if it's only going to be removed without any reasons.. DR Barts office needs to stop flagging honest reviews people have thr r..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " am not sure how anyone could say any unpleasant words regarding Dr. Barts care. I have been a patient of hers for multiple years. She has high level of profess..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Personal Experience was not to my expectations. I went to see Dr Dahl exellent experience."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I never like to rate any Doctors since I have so much respect for them. I am so disapointed at Dr Barts re assuring me that I have nothing to worry about regard..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wouldn't recommend this Doctor. A big fail for me please do your research before going to see Dr Barts. She only answers questions that she knows lack of kn..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barts is very down to earth, and easy to talk too. She takes the time to really listen and give suggestions that are actually are useful. She doesnt rush ..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I waited months to see Dr Barts after thyroidectomy because my condition was degrading and I became quite ill. I finally got to see her and I had a 15 minute c..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barts has been incremental both my husband and myself in improving our life and health. Would recommend her to anyone and have!"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Never have to wait and she's always ready to explain in detail her treatment and diagnosis."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

September 26, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barts is amazing, accessible by email, phone, and super good at follow up."

September 23, 2014