Ratings for Dr. Agnieszka Barts

Kind, compassionate, understanding, helpful, trustworthy, and truly caring - exactly how a doctor should be. So grateful to have Dr. Barts as my endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Barts is so lovely and personal. She was very helpful at explaining things and prompt with follow up.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Barts is the best Doctor out there. She truly cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

My first time meeting Dr. Barts. One of the nicest specialists I've ever met. What a kind and caring doctor. Very thorough, she explained everything to me in "English". I found that the only thing missing during my appointment, was a cup of tea and cookies (sugar free, of course), that's how comfortable she made me feel. I am glad she's my endocrinologist. And, Jen was absolutely lovely as well....thank you!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

D.r Barts is a wonderful Dr. she honestly cares for her patients, I've never felt like just another number. compassionate and personal describes he best.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

DR Barts has been my wife's Dr for 4 years. Truly one of the best Doctors I have ever met. Very kind and caring as well as being so professional. Recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

She is the most wonderful doctor I've ever seen in my life .She is so kind , supportive ,caring , humble and helpful.She is amazing.She always listen to the patients patiently . . She comes with my highest recommendations.Her staff is awesome .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

She is an AMAZING doctor. A perfect example of how doctors should be.!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She is the most amazing doctor on the planet. She actually cares and works hard to get your health in order. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone a just wish she could train other doctors out there. She is an example of what doctors should be.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Barts is wonderful, thorough and caring. So happy to have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017