Ratings for Dr. Agnieszka Barts

Absolutely amazing Dr. , so caring and understanding!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr.Barts has been my doctor for almost 10 years. She is very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr Barts is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things in detail. She is kind and patient and never makes you feel that your questions are silly. She has answered several questions via email which was very helpful. Every visit with her has been a positive experience. She comes with my highest recommendations.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr Barts is awesome, and genuinely cares about your health and works with you. There should be more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr Barts made me feel very comfortable during my visit. I was unsure what was going on with my body and scared. She explained in detail of what is happening with my thyroid, she ordered a lot of tests, she filled out additional forms (incase I was having a bad reaction). Very organized. She will send me emails to let me know if I need additional tests or reduce my dosage. This is so convenient. I am so grateful that she is my endo.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

My experience was not great. I was not treated serious by this doctor and due to there mistakes now I am dealing with an issue that could have been resolved allot sooner..Email communication is only helpful if you are getting proper treatment which I did not recieve from the physician. There was not much kindness from the staff either so for me it was a disapointment.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr Barts "diagnosed" me with PCOS and insulin resistance. She told me I would have to be on medication for the rest of my life, including pregnancy. A few years later, after seeing a naturopath and chiropractor, I'm medication free and pregnant. If you're feeling doubtful or want options, look for them. Don't take one doctors philosophy as the only solution.

Submitted August 20, 2015

am not sure how anyone could say any unpleasant words regarding Dr. Barts care. I have been a patient of hers for multiple years. She has high level of professionalism ,warmth, attention and devotion to her patients. I am truly grateful for the care she has given. My husband and daughters are also patients. Appointments are always punctual and never rushed. Dr. Barts welcomes our emails and always answers promptly. Staff always pleasant and efficient .

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I waited months to see Dr Barts after thyroidectomy because my condition was degrading and I became quite ill. I finally got to see her and I had a 15 minute consultation and left with a laundry list of tests she wanted me to get. I completed everything and when she got the results she called me while I was at work and dumped a whole bunch of info about several deficiencies I had and what vitamins I needed to begin taking. She said she was going to mail me a list of blood tests I need to undergo every three months. When I asked when I would be seeing her again she said " oh, in a year" and that she needs the time to get a "baseline" on my condition to study. She also said that after 6 months time I will no longer be her patient and will need a new referral from my GP to get back in line when she says I should see her again. As I see it she has done absolutely nothing for me but will continue to gather fees from me as I pointlessly send her lab results. I have done everything she suggested so far and continue to be very sick as my GP and I are forced to try to sort this out on our own. Perhaps Dr Barts actually cared about her patients in the past when she had more time but I would never recommend her to anyone. I regret waiting so many months for what I hoped was a knowledgeable expert who cared beyond the fee I bring through the door. I've never been so let down by a doctor

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Barts has been incremental both my husband and myself in improving our life and health. Would recommend her to anyone and have!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014