Ratings for Dr. Agnieszka Barts

The most friendly, understanding and humble doctor....

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

This is what Doctors should be. The others seem to have forgotten thier principles and are just at it to grind as many patients through as they can. Thorough, engaged and smart.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

This Dr is most wonderful.There has not been a time when she was there for me.It has been a journey.Her staff at the front and all her help are super.What a awesome amazing person

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Excellent and very kind Doctor! Her personal touch to a patient makes him more confident in every session.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Absolutely amazing Dr. , so caring and understanding!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr.Barts has been my doctor for almost 10 years. She is very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr Barts is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things in detail. She is kind and patient and never makes you feel that your questions are silly. She has answered several questions via email which was very helpful. Every visit with her has been a positive experience. She comes with my highest recommendations.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr Barts is awesome, and genuinely cares about your health and works with you. There should be more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr Barts made me feel very comfortable during my visit. I was unsure what was going on with my body and scared. She explained in detail of what is happening with my thyroid, she ordered a lot of tests, she filled out additional forms (incase I was having a bad reaction). Very organized. She will send me emails to let me know if I need additional tests or reduce my dosage. This is so convenient. I am so grateful that she is my endo.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

My experience was not great. I was not treated serious by this doctor and due to there mistakes now I am dealing with an issue that could have been resolved allot sooner..Email communication is only helpful if you are getting proper treatment which I did not recieve from the physician. There was not much kindness from the staff either so for me it was a disapointment.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015