You may also like

Rate Dr. Agnieszka Barts

Dr. Agnieszka Barts's Ratings

Dr Barts "diagnosed" me with PCOS and insulin resistance. She told me I would have to be on medication for the rest of my life, including pregnancy. A few years later, after seeing a naturopath and chiropractor, I'm medication free and pregnant. If you're feeling doubtful or want options, look for them. Don't take one doctors philosophy as the only solution.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2900998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

There is no point in feedback's if it's only going to be removed without any reasons..
DR Barts office needs to stop flagging honest reviews people have thr right to read reviews so please do not remove there were many begative reviews but they have been removed that's unfair to the patients.

I just would like to say my experience with Dr Barts was not very good. I honestly believe she needs to take her patients more seriously do her job ethically. This office was a horrible experience no treatments all blood test no results lack of knowledge even though she is a clinical instructor thought she would.have more experience in this field and be more caring to her patients to set a good example for other Doctors. There was nothing done for the full year of wasting time on a patients health very disapointing. There are some great Endroconologist email communication is only good if the Doctor is doing something for your health not just talking going in circles.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2898743].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

am not sure how anyone could say any unpleasant words regarding Dr. Barts care. I have been a patient of hers for multiple years. She has high level of professionalism ,warmth, attention and devotion to her patients. I am truly grateful for the care she has given. My husband and daughters are also patients. Appointments are always punctual and never rushed. Dr. Barts welcomes our emails and always answers promptly. Staff always pleasant and efficient .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2892872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

I waited months to see Dr Barts after thyroidectomy because my condition was degrading and I became quite ill. I finally got to see her and I had a 15 minute consultation and left with a laundry list of tests she wanted me to get. I completed everything and when she got the results she called me while I was at work and dumped a whole bunch of info about several deficiencies I had and what vitamins I needed to begin taking. She said she was going to mail me a list of blood tests I need to undergo every three months. When I asked when I would be seeing her again she said " oh, in a year" and that she needs the time to get a
"baseline" on my condition to study. She also said that after 6 months time I will no longer be her patient and will need a new referral from my GP to get back in line when she says I should see her again. As I see it she has done absolutely nothing for me but will continue to gather fees from me as I pointlessly send her lab results. I have done everything she suggested so far and continue to be very sick as my GP and I are forced to try to sort this out on our own.
Perhaps Dr Barts actually cared about her patients in the past when she had more time but I would never recommend her to anyone. I regret waiting so many months for what I hoped was a knowledgeable expert who cared beyond the fee I bring through the door. I've never been so let down by a doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Barts has been incremental both my husband and myself in improving our life and health.
Would recommend her to anyone and have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Never have to wait and she's always ready to explain in detail her treatment and diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr Barts is amazing, accessible by email, phone, and super good at follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Love Dr. Bart's! Her receptionist/assistant leave SO much to be desired. Not a person I like dealing with at all. Never friendly, never returns phone messages until days or weeks later. I know it's a busy office, but really?

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2517288].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Barts is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. She is not only helping with my Thyroid problem, but also looking after all other health concerns I have. She is truly a doctor who is knowledgeable, helpful and passionate about her job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Best Doctor Ever. She has been my doctor for about 7 years. She really cares. She has a wonderful manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421020].votes_count ]]