Ratings for Dr. John A. Bach

I went to see Dr. Bach and Maddie because I was in an accident that severely misaligned all of my back and neck. He was incredibly patient and kind. Despite having to wait for payment he never pressured me because the insurance company was being resistant. Instead, he continued to treat me. Unlike any Chiropractor I've ever been to, he actually released me from his care when he felt I was not in need of his help any longer. Dr. Bach, Maddie (His receptionist) and Dylan (His Massage therapist) make an unbelievable team of healing care. I'm grateful I got into my accident, without which I'd have never met them and that would have been a true tragedy! If you need a Chiropractor, would like to be treated with a great deal of respect and connect with all of the staff, I'm recommending his practice.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

dr bach is attentive and responsive, with a gentle touch that not easy to find in chiropractic care. maddie is cheerful, efficient and calming as is the entire office atmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Bach is the best! He listens to what is hurting and then works WITH you in easing and/or eliminating the pain misalignment brings on. He explains very well. His staff is knowledgeable and helpful. No vitamins for sale or cures for diabetes--just honest help.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Bach is the best! He is medically well-trained and confident in his skills. His office is relaxing and aesthetically pleasing. Maddie, the office manager, is pleasant and helpful. I have MS and my spasticity causes pain and alignment issues. After visiting other chiropractors and PT's, I would choose Dr. Bach. Dr. Bach assesses the alignment problem and adjusts me. He doesn't use "hocus-pocus" techniques, vitamins, or requires you to "pay-services-forward". I get adjusted and then a great massage from Devin, the massage therapist. Her deep massage is spectacular. Would I recommend Bach Chiropractic--YES!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Bach because he's close to my house and accepts my insurance. I don't really like the extreme adjustments where one's head is grabbed and yanked to the side. Dr. Bach uses a hammer-like tool to firmly pound my vertebra instead. It's less stressful for me and seems to do the job.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. John A. Bach's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1981)