Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Lee

I just had a breast augmentation and lift with Dr Lee and I am extremely happy with the results. He took the time to help me pick a size I would be happy with, answered all of my questions, and provided a very comfortable environment. Dr Lee, Jenna and his staff made the experience so smooth and effortless, it was amazing! The follow up appointments have been great and both Dr Lee and Jenna have again, taken the time to answer my questions both day and night and provide detailed information and tips to aid in my recover. I would highly recommend Dr Lee and his staff to anyone looking for a breast procedure! I can't thank them enough and can't stop looking in the mirror!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I've just had my breast augmentation done with Dr. Lee and I couldn't be happier. I had two consultations with other doctors and was feeling very hesitant and nervous but felt immediately at ease after meeting Dr. Lee. He is kind, professional and extremely knowledgeable. His surgical assistant Jenna was also incredible and ensured I was comfortable and well-informed prior to the procedure. She went above and beyond to accommodate my incredibly challenging schedule and fit me in for surgery right away within my limited availability. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his team.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Lee and his staff are absolutely top notch! I booked in for some Botox and filler (first time). I was nervous but the injector Thomas was fabulous. My nervousness went away after he explained everything in detail. He gave me a very natural look with some Botox to my forehead a d the fully under the eye was amazing! You could see the results instantly. It honestly made me looked so refreshed. Very professional staff and clinic.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I underwent breast augmentation six months ago, and I am beyond happy with the results! They look amazing! This surgeon, and his staff are amazing! Everyone has been super friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. I felt 100% comfortable during the entire process - before, during, and after. I highly recommend, especially if you're looking for high quality, and natural results.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

This surgeon and his staff (especially Jenna) are first class in every aspect with amazing results. Exceptional service at every step. I am in the process of undergoing Endymed treatments at Dr. Lee's advice and was extremely happy with Jenna's professionalism and knowledge. I didn't know what to expect and I have to admit I'm a big chicken but Jenna provided a detailed explanation during the procedure which eased my mind not to mention that it's quick and painless. Thank you Dr. Lee and Jenna.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I have wanted a breast augmentation for a very long time however it took me a while to make the decision. Dr. Lee is an amazing plastic surgeon and patient care is his top priority. Dr. Lee did my breast lift and augmentation about 2 months ago and I couldn't be more excited with my results. I truly feel so much better about myself and have more confidence. Dr. Lee and his staff are fantastic. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I was referred to his office by my physician for a breast reduction. When I called to set up an appointment, the receptionist asked what the issue was and I told her my issue. She immediately quoted me a price of $13,000 to $15,000 for the procedure and told me that it would not be covered by health insurance. She didn't even take the time to check with Dr. Lee or the health insurance company to find out if any portion would be covered. Just dismissed me completely. I found her extremely rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I went for a consultation with Dr. Lee to monitor the healing of the face-lift I recently had done abroad. He had been recommended to me by a fellow passenger on the flight back to Calgary. I very much appreciated the fact that I didn’t have to wait as I was there a bit ahead of schedule. The ladies at the reception were very professional and pleasant as well. Jena was extremely conscientious in gathering as much information as possible on my general health and previous surgeries. She was also very pleasant to converse with. Dr. Lee examined me and confirmed that healing was progressing according to schedule. He also confirmed that the various aids I am using for my recovery are the correct ones. Dr. Lee’s professional opinion gave me the peace of mind I was looking for to enjoy the rest of the summer! 🌞 Should I require further monitoring and/or other treatments in the future, I will not hesitate to contact dr. Jonathan Lee's office.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I had a breast reduction, removal of my implants and a breast lift this month. Dr. Lee and all his staff are lovely and very kind! Dr. Lee did an absolutely amazing job on my breasts! I could not be happier! Also the follow up care has been excellent. After my surgery I was sick and Shelby and Dr. Lee were on the phone in a minute and got me a prescription to fix my concern immediately. I would 100% recommend Dr. Lee for your surgery. And again all the girls that work there are very helpful and truly very kind! I could not be happier and satisfied!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Lee performed an amazing breast augmentation on me on June 25th 2018. The staff was so helpful and understanding from the first consultation to the phone call after my surgery. Worth every penny. Thank you Dr Jonathan Lee. -Mel

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Jonathan Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jonathan Lee is an experienced Canadian and New York fellowship-trained Plastic Surgeon based in Calgary. Well-established, he is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and specializes in both cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. A large majority of Dr. Lee's cosmetic practice consists of patients seeking breast augmentation, tummy tucks, and facial aesthetic surgery. Dr. Lee is also highly experienced in the field of minimally invasive non-surgical techniques, including Botox/Dysport and facial fillers. He is frequently invited both locally and nationally to instruct nurses, physicians, and other specialists on advanced injection techniques. Dr. Lee takes great pride in being able to provide his patients with the safest and most advanced techniques and products to help them attain their desired results. His philosophy is to create elegant, refined beauty while maintaining a natural appearance.

• English