Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Lee

Dr. Lee was amazing. He did my breast augmentation and I am thrilled with the results. I went to two different surgeons for quotes in Calgary and the first surgeon quoted me lower but also told me my left breast is bigger than my right. I know for a fact it was my right that was bigger. He also said after he wouldn't fix the asymmetry. Dr. Lee told me my right breast was bigger and he also said he could fix it and he did! Go to Dr. Lee even though he's more expensive its your body and if your spending that amount already what the extra amount to get it right and piece of mind. Again highly recommend Dr. Lee

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

This year I embarked on a journey of having a face and neck lift done as it is something I have been wanting for the past five years. Initially I wasn't sure how many consultations I was going to have but I knew there were two surgeons I needed to meet with in the city. Dr Jonathan Lee was the second consultation I had and I was shocked that within five minutes of entering his office I knew I found the one. For myself it was the level of care and confidence I sensed in Dr.Lee that made me feel like I was in the right place. I am now six weeks from having the surgery with minimal swelling and pain. I already feel like a rested version of myself when I look in the mirror and it brings tears to my eyes. Dr. Lee you have a gift - I can't begin to thank you enough! Merry Christmas

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

I love Dr. Lee and his team! They took such great care of me and were attentive to every need. I couldn’t be happier with my results and I’ve been singing his praises from the rooftop. It’s rare to come across a physician with great bedside manner and staff that actually care for their patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Lee is very good doctor. He did debridement for my wound. so nice and made me so healthy. he take very good care for me and I am so happy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

After struggling for what felt like forever, I had my hand surgery done by Dr.Lee last week at the Peter Loegheed and I am happy to say that I am recovering really well. Dr.Lee took his time, I never felt rushed through. I know that it is still early but I already feel so much better. Thank you Dr.Lee. You amaze me.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr Lee saw my Dad for a dog bite injury, he didnt treat the site properly and made the infection in his leg worse. This man is 72 years old and he put his life in jeopardy. He only took half of his non dissolving stitches out and left the part under the skin still there. After not trusting Dr Lee I got him a second opinion. Saw another plastic surgeon who cleaned the wound properly and got the stitches Dr Lee left behind out. Is now on IV antibiotics and on the mend. So unless you need a boob job I wouldn't recommend Dr Lee.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

I did my breast reduction and tummy tuck with Dr. Lee and it was the best decision I have made in a long time. I went for a few meetings with other Plastic Surgeons and I couldn’t help but feel like a number to them. It felt more about money and how fast they could get me to commit. With Dr.Lee he encouraged me to take my time, and come in for another visit if I had more questions. I really appreciated that he took the time to get to know me and my concerns and it actually felt like he cared about me making the best decision for me. I would highly, highly recommend Dr.Lee to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Dr.Lee is gifted, not only as a Surgeon but as a person. He cares. He listens and the moment you meet him you know that he is real. His quality of character has clearly become the culture in his clinic because ALL of the stafff that work there are equally has kind and caring. I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Lee changed my life!! He helped me with situations that I had spent years of my life struggling with. My surgery was one of the biggest decisions I have ever made and I was so scared but because he took the time to listen to me and to understand my concerns I felt safe with choosing him. My only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner. I can’t thank Dr.Lee enough.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I have had my original breast implants for longer than I probably should have. I had developed scar tissue and I struggled with embarrassment and couldn’t even think of taking my top off for anyone, including a doctor. Then a friend of mine told me about Dr.Lee. She meet him at the hospital because he was helping her Husband with a problem with his hand and they both couldn’t say enough nice things about him. I have never felt more nervous but I went and I felt relieved when I walked in. The girls were kind and welcoming and sensitive to my privacy. Then I met with Lexi, she made me feel so at ease. We discussed my history, my concerns, and my goals and then she introduced me to Dr. Lee. The three of us talked easily and I felt completely comfortable with my surgical plan. Lexi was amazing at helping me find the date that worked for my life and helping me to feel really prepared for my upcoming big day. Dr. Lee quickly felt like a confidant for me and I like to my whole experience so much that I actually applied for a job there!! Thank you to the WHOLE team! ( please hire me ❤️)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Jonathan Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jonathan Lee is an experienced Canadian and New York fellowship-trained Plastic Surgeon based in Calgary. Well-established, he is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and specializes in both cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. A large majority of Dr. Lee's cosmetic practice consists of patients seeking breast augmentation, tummy tucks, and facial aesthetic surgery. Dr. Lee is also highly experienced in the field of minimally invasive non-surgical techniques, including Botox/Dysport and facial fillers. He is frequently invited both locally and nationally to instruct nurses, physicians, and other specialists on advanced injection techniques. Dr. Lee takes great pride in being able to provide his patients with the safest and most advanced techniques and products to help them attain their desired results. His philosophy is to create elegant, refined beauty while maintaining a natural appearance.

• English