Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Lee

Dr. Lee changed my life!! He helped me with situations that I had spent years of my life struggling with. My surgery was one of the biggest decisions I have ever made and I was so scared but because he took the time to listen to me and to understand my concerns I felt safe with choosing him. My only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner. I can’t thank Dr.Lee enough.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I have had my original breast implants for longer than I probably should have. I had developed scar tissue and I struggled with embarrassment and couldn’t even think of taking my top off for anyone, including a doctor. Then a friend of mine told me about Dr.Lee. She meet him at the hospital because he was helping her Husband with a problem with his hand and they both couldn’t say enough nice things about him. I have never felt more nervous but I went and I felt relieved when I walked in. The girls were kind and welcoming and sensitive to my privacy. Then I met with Lexi, she made me feel so at ease. We discussed my history, my concerns, and my goals and then she introduced me to Dr. Lee. The three of us talked easily and I felt completely comfortable with my surgical plan. Lexi was amazing at helping me find the date that worked for my life and helping me to feel really prepared for my upcoming big day. Dr. Lee quickly felt like a confidant for me and I like to my whole experience so much that I actually applied for a job there!! Thank you to the WHOLE team! ( please hire me ❤️)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Lee is amazing!! He actually cares, and he will guide you towards the solution that is really the very best option for you. I have suffered with my after baby body and it’s symptoms for years and after doing months of research I was convinced that I knew exactly what I needed. You know, Dr.Google?! Once I made my decision to get help I meet with several Doctors and Clinics and it felt like there were dozens of solutions but they all seemed to guide me to choose the most expensive one. Then I meet Dr. Lee and his team and I trusted them immediately. They all listened to me, and my concerns and then we came up with a plan that was completely different than what I had thought and it was a lot less expensive. I felt hopeful for the first time in many years. So I did it!!! Now, I couldn’t be happier. The whole team cared about me as much after my procedures as before and now when I go there it feels like I am visiting with friends! From the bottom of my heart, thank you Dr.Lee.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Have an appointment to have a cyst removed just below my elbow. Didn't even have the courtesy to look at my ultrasound before my appointment. Long story short. He basically said he wasn't qualified to remove the cyst and suggested steroids.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Lee completed a breast Augmentation and abdominalplasty with muscle repair as I had severe muscle separation in July 2018. I’ve never had any operation before so I was extremely nervous. He answered all my questions and concerns and with his helpful staff I gained the confidence to get the the procedures done. The entire staff from the office to the hospital were amazing! Jenna, Shelby and Lexi genuinely cared for my well-being and even offered to drive my prescription to me if for any reason my pharmacist didn’t receive it on a Sunday evening! Jenna also went the extra mile to give me her personal cell number in case I had any concerns or issues post surgery - I can’t express how comforting it is knowing that I had such amazing support after surgery. It really helped me in my recovery. I should mention how Dr. Lee is quite the perfectionist; he really took the time to go over every detail with me and all my options. He never pushed any suggestions so I never felt any pressure to do any more than I needed. He is very honest and listens to you. I am extremely impressed and happy with his work and with his staff and should I get any other procedures in the near future, he is my number 1 choice! I highly recommend you meet with him and check out his work. Thanks so much Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I just had a breast augmentation and lift with Dr Lee and I am extremely happy with the results. He took the time to help me pick a size I would be happy with, answered all of my questions, and provided a very comfortable environment. Dr Lee, Jenna and his staff made the experience so smooth and effortless, it was amazing! The follow up appointments have been great and both Dr Lee and Jenna have again, taken the time to answer my questions both day and night and provide detailed information and tips to aid in my recover. I would highly recommend Dr Lee and his staff to anyone looking for a breast procedure! I can't thank them enough and can't stop looking in the mirror!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I've just had my breast augmentation done with Dr. Lee and I couldn't be happier. I had two consultations with other doctors and was feeling very hesitant and nervous but felt immediately at ease after meeting Dr. Lee. He is kind, professional and extremely knowledgeable. His surgical assistant Jenna was also incredible and ensured I was comfortable and well-informed prior to the procedure. She went above and beyond to accommodate my incredibly challenging schedule and fit me in for surgery right away within my limited availability. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his team.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Lee and his staff are absolutely top notch! I booked in for some Botox and filler (first time). I was nervous but the injector Thomas was fabulous. My nervousness went away after he explained everything in detail. He gave me a very natural look with some Botox to my forehead a d the fully under the eye was amazing! You could see the results instantly. It honestly made me looked so refreshed. Very professional staff and clinic.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I underwent breast augmentation six months ago, and I am beyond happy with the results! They look amazing! This surgeon, and his staff are amazing! Everyone has been super friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. I felt 100% comfortable during the entire process - before, during, and after. I highly recommend, especially if you're looking for high quality, and natural results.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

This surgeon and his staff (especially Jenna) are first class in every aspect with amazing results. Exceptional service at every step. I am in the process of undergoing Endymed treatments at Dr. Lee's advice and was extremely happy with Jenna's professionalism and knowledge. I didn't know what to expect and I have to admit I'm a big chicken but Jenna provided a detailed explanation during the procedure which eased my mind not to mention that it's quick and painless. Thank you Dr. Lee and Jenna.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Jonathan Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jonathan Lee is an experienced Canadian and New York fellowship-trained Plastic Surgeon based in Calgary. Well-established, he is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and specializes in both cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. A large majority of Dr. Lee's cosmetic practice consists of patients seeking breast augmentation, tummy tucks, and facial aesthetic surgery. Dr. Lee is also highly experienced in the field of minimally invasive non-surgical techniques, including Botox/Dysport and facial fillers. He is frequently invited both locally and nationally to instruct nurses, physicians, and other specialists on advanced injection techniques. Dr. Lee takes great pride in being able to provide his patients with the safest and most advanced techniques and products to help them attain their desired results. His philosophy is to create elegant, refined beauty while maintaining a natural appearance.

• English