Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Lee MD, FRCSC

I had my breast surgery with Dr.Lee and it changed my life. I feel like myself again. I was super nervous to go and even talk to anyone about my pathetic breasts let alone show a very handsome and sweet dr! But I am so happy to say that it was ok. Dr.Lee and his kind staff made me feel really safe and not judged. I actually felt better about myself at that moment than I have in a long time. So I did it! I got a lift and implants and I feel beautiful. Thank you to Dr.Lee and his girls.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Very good surgeon. detailed and has the eye for natural beauty.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I trust Dr. Lee with everything! I have 'gone under the knife' with him twice. Once for breast implant and tummy tuck / lipo. The results turned out better than I imagined. I love the feel of the clinic and the cross referral to LAB11 for skin treatments. I receive facials and do a little botox regularly. Also recently permanent eyeliner and eyebrow microblade!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Undeniably most talented and skilled surgeon. Had my eyes done with an eyelift 4 months ago and can barely find the scar. Total perfectionist and made a wow difference in my tired saggy eyes not to mention the confidence back where I now get comments on how fresh I look :) I can't say enough great things about how this clinic has made me feel start to finish - even the nurse phone calls and instructions were so helpful. Dr. Lee is an artist, utmost professional and genuinely caring human being. Recommend 10/10

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Lee is truly the face whisperer! I just had my bumpy curved nose injected with a filler nose job and he made it completely straight and lifted the tip up. It actually looks way smaller now and I couldn’t be happier... I had thought about surgery for years and doing my research found this was an option but not a lot of people do it. What a huge difference! This doc is seriously talented and I wouldn’t trust my face to anyone else. Thank you to you and your awesome team Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

I was reffered to Dr Lee by my family Dr few years ago to remove a mole in my face was getting bigger and changing its colour. becase he wouldnt make money out of this surgury.. he told me we will contact you when we have space/time for your surgery .... and they NEVER contacted me :(

Submitted August 15, 2019

I saw Dr. Lee because of complications I was experiencing from dermal filler that I had gotten from another provider. It was worsening and needed treated ASAP, and as a result was causing me a huge amount of anxiety. I was a wreck when I phoned his clinic. His receptionist was patient in listening to my concerns and fit me in the next day. Dr. Lee and his assistant Jenna were very compassionate and took great care of me. Dr. Lee knew exactly what to do to remedy my situation and treated me on the spot. I don’t know what I would have done without him and his great staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Lee in February 2019. He and his staff were very friendly and professional. I never felt pushed or rushed into a decision with his clinic. They were all very informative and helpful with any questions I had. The after care support was enormous! They were available to text 24/7 with any questions following the surgery. I would highly recommend the Calgary Institute of Plastic Surgery for any of your cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

This doctor is a wizard! I love him and I will never go see anyone other than him and his awesome team. They are the absolute best. For real.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Thank you Dr.Lee. You made one of the most terrifying experiences in my life so easy for me. You are a nice man and I am very thankful for your gentle manner and I am really super thankful for my great results.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Dr. Jonathan Lee MD, FRCSC's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jonathan Lee is an experienced Canadian and New York fellowship-trained Plastic Surgeon based in Calgary. Well-established, he is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and specializes in both cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. A large majority of Dr. Lee's cosmetic practice consists of patients seeking breast augmentation, tummy tucks, and facial aesthetic surgery. Dr. Lee is also highly experienced in the field of minimally invasive non-surgical techniques, including Botox/Dysport and facial fillers. He is frequently invited both locally and nationally to instruct nurses, physicians, and other specialists on advanced injection techniques. Dr. Lee takes great pride in being able to provide his patients with the safest and most advanced techniques and products to help them attain their desired results. His philosophy is to create elegant, refined beauty while maintaining a natural appearance.

• English