Dr. Robin Armstrong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robin Armstrong

I would highly recommend Dr. Robin Armstrong, she always listens first before every session and treats accordingly to the issues depending on the problem on that day! I am still continually seeing Dr. Robin Armstrong regularly

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I trust Robin. She listens, is easy to talk to, explains things in a way I can understand, and she cheers me on to good health. She is a bright part of my recovery plan, will continue to be a part of my ongoing maintenance, and I have no hesitation to recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Robin Armstrong. She is extremely knowledgeable and because of her active lifestyle, you can trust that she is doing her best to both alleviate and prevent pain from day to day activities and sports injuries. She always takes the time to listen and recommends what to do going forward. Her office is very comfortable and you will most definitely receive a warm welcome upon arrival.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Robin Armstrong, as she has excellent clinical skill and is very personable.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

With gentle precision, Dr. Robin Armstrong was able to adjust my upper back and relieve muscular tension around a recurrent injury that I went to her with while in acute distress. She was patient, thoughtful, warm and funny and her clinical skill led to a quicker than usual recovery as well as an increase in mental acuity after a long spell of intense headaches. I'm very thankful for her continued assistance and think the highest of her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Robin Armstrong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients