Ratings for Dr. John J. Murphy

Very professional. Cleat about what he did. We will be back.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Doctor MURPHY I FOUND HIM ON GOOGLE AND IT WAS THE BEST Day of my life. I had appt.schedule on Friday I was in so much pain he saw me immediately and he was awesome. I just came back for my followe up appt. and I am doing awesome thank you Dr.Muruphy I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Great experience, Dr. Murphy goes over everything in detail. Gives you tips on what to do at home such as exercises and icing tip to help strengthen your feet. The front desk is welcoming and very efficent, very welcoming office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Great experience. Dr Murphy is very qualified and helpful in explaining podiatry issues. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

very happy with my treatment for my plantar facitus. Dr Murphy was very good at giving me options and advice on how to attack my problem.Follow up was consistent and informitive. Treatment wssas conservative and we'll thought out with the final decision, being my choice with his input and reccomendation

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Murphy and his staff were excellent, and got me through my painful toe issue with no problems!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Excellent treatment. Dr. Murphy and his staff were great. Very kind, very helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Terrible customer service from staff. RUDE. Tried to get me to pay a bill that I hadn't even received yet.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I scheduled an appointment. When I arrived the staff asked for a $90 payment. I explained that my insurance covers 100% of in network providers with a $40 co-pay for specialists. She smiled and told me that I hadn't met my $500 deductible. I explained to her that the deductible wasn't applicable to doctor's appts. After some time she came back and said they would collect 40 and send me a bill for the other 50. What??? She kept giving me this simple smile like I was and idiot. Not to mention she was very difficult to understand. I cancelled my apt and went home to call my insurance company who very simply verified my understanding of the office co-pay. Would never use them! Wouldn't trust their billing! Never even got in to see the doctor. He could be the best doctor in the world but his staff are terrible.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Nice guys but he didn't diagnose a Planter's wart (" I don't know what it is") properly

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. John J. Murphy's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente