Ratings for Dr. Sarah C. Rodriguez

I just went through sinus surgery with Dr Rodriguez and I want to say it went perfect! Her skill as a surgeon is excellent and her pre/post surgery care was impeccable. When I first went to see Dr Rodriguez, I was a bit apprehensive about doing another surgery on the sinuses (I had been thru 4 surgeries on the sinuses in the past). Through several appointments, Dr Rodriguez methodically investigated several options to resolve my issue (difficulty breathing through the nose). At each appointment, I always had a full page of questions...she was very patient and always answered each question to my satisfaction. In the end, I could see that surgery was my only option. The surgery went very well and her care was excellent. I can now breath freely through my nose and there have not been any adverse side effects. I highly recommend Dr Rodriguez!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Thank God for Dr. Rodriguez. She met us at the hospital at 3 in the morning to stop my father's bleeding after another surgeon did a procedure that didn't heal well. He was in very bad shape, and we were terrified but she came in and stopped the bleeding in minutes. I can't tell you what a calming presence she is. My dad changed to her for follow up care. She is such a professional, esp. for the county she works in. She saved my dad's life!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

This Dr. spent about 2 minutes on my diagnosis (dizziness with ringing in the ears) - told me I probably had a virus - said there's nothing she could do. Performed a hearing test (which I told her I did not need). Charged $713 for that! HORRIBLE - RIP-OFF and dishonest. After I complained, she defended herself with a sarcastic letter and said I haid to pay her bill.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Sarah C. Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal