Ratings for Dr. Keith W. Lawhorn

I had rotator cuff repair to my right shoulder last week. Dr Lawhorn provided me with correct expectations and information. His team did a superb job pre and post op😀 I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

good bedside manner; seems like he always wants to operate; his staff at advanced orthopedics was terrible. (he has moved to another location-so maybe that will change)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Lawhorn is an arrogant uncaring doctor. He operated on my knee and when I continued to have significant pain months afterwards, treated me like I was just trying to get drugs. The viscous tumor he removed came back 3 times larger. He also misinformed me as to the necessity of the operation telling me my knee would further deteriorate before the operation and then telling me it was optional afterward. He was only concerned about my opinion of his skill as a surgeon, and didn't even look at my knee after keeping me waitin in his office in pain for 2 hours. He used that time to ball me out for telling him something was seriously wrong.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Lawhorn removed a MCL tear on my knee 10 days ago. The surgery was very successful and I was able to walk without crutches after the first five days. He was punctual, caring, and informative. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

amazingly uncaring, rude, snap judgments, perhaps he just had a bad day, regardless his bedside manner was terrible, the only recommendation I would give is to stay away from him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Lawhorn performed rotator cuff surgery three years ago and was very pleased with him He has great bed-side manners, caring and very knowledgeable about shoulder injury. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Keith W. Lawhorn's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)