Ratings for Dr. Kelly A. Gomez

I really like Dr. gomez. He was so knowledgable, and kind. I had a wonderful experience, and i would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

took great care of me, spent time and explaind what was going on. I am changing to him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Been going to Dr Gomez for years. He is an excellent DR. Very personal and caring.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Gomez took the time to explain what was going on with my foot. I have been to several others in the Provo area, Dr. Gomez was the first I felt who cared for me and what I was going through. I would recommend Dr. Gomez to my cloest friend or family member.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

DORTOR GOMEZ IS THE BEST!! He is the nicest doctor ever. Very knowledgeable and is very helpful. Very gentle and nice. I recommend him to everyone I know and to you if you're looking for a podiatrist. You will LOVE HIM!! HE'S THE BEST! CAN'T SAY THAT ENOUGH.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

DR GOMEZ IS AWESOME! I RECCOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I TALK TO! HE IS VERY NICE, EXPLAINS WHATEVER YOU NEED TO KNOW AND HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Kelly A. Gomez's Credentials

• Spanish

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)