Ratings for Dr. Ioana Lupu

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgeable and professional

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

A doctor not interested in turnstile medicine.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

A highly professional and skilled physician who takes time to listen, despite the lineup at her door.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Great Dr. Saw her just a few times and she was able to diagnose something my other dr had missed for years because he did not put 2 an 2 together. Am looking forward to her return after Mat leave.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I can honestly say that Dr. Lupu is the BEST doctor I have ever had, and I have had many in the past. She has an incredible bedside manner and treats her patients with dignity, respect, concern & compassion. Dr. Lupu is very knowledgeable and capable & we are very blessed to have her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I found Dr. Lupu to be friendly, easy to relate to, and a good doctor for me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I like Dr. Lupu quite a bit. She doesn't rush and really listens. Very personable as well. She is VERY thorough when it comes to testing early and often. My only "complaint" is that she reaches for prescriptions very readily, for minor things, rather than seeing if it goes away on it's own, or suggesting OTC or non-medication ideas. I dont even like taking tylenol for a headache, so sometimes we clash in that regard. Otherwise, I highly recomend her!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Terrific Doctor.I have 2 children with special needs and love how she is stright forward.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Awesome doctor, always listens and cares for patients, and we are glad to have her as a doctor. Replies quickly to messages or any other concerns.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

She is AMAZING!!! She takes the time to listen to your concerns and isn't trying to push you out of her office. I have a rare disease and she always takes the time to answer any questions I have!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010