Ratings for Dr. Aran Narung

This Dr. is the worst Dentist I have gone to. He is rude, and don't expect him to answer your questions....as all he wants from you is to Listen, to what he has to say. He becomes ticked off easily. It's his way or the Highway. Now how professional is that. As a patient it is my right to ask questions, after all he is working in my mouth and i should be satisfied as a paying customer. He is full of himself. I have noticed that he gets angry quite fast. So, this is not someone i want to be around. Needless to say, I called and told them I would no longer need his services.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr.Narang always charges too much and attempts to use up all benefits coverage by doing extra work. It seems to be less than honest

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

This was one of my worst dental experiences. He made me wait excessively while he knew I was in excrutiating pain, opening gifts and chit chatting. He was very rough in my mouth. I was traumatized. He was insisting on sealing a root canal that I knew was not right as there was way too much pain even after the temp and time passing. He argued, insisting we seal it but after I kept resisting he finally admitted the tooth was cracked! :-o When was he going to tell me-after it was sealed?! I cancelled my appt and found a specialist who confirmed it had to be removed as the crack went too deep. He advised that had I had a root canal only and tried to keep the tooth, I would have been at risk for bone loss and eventually it would have had to come out anyway. So he was trying to charge me $2000 rather than be honest and tell me to get an extraction for less than $200. How shocking - I'm so thankful I went with my gut instinct regardless of him pushing his pro opinion and being angry.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009