Ratings for Dr. Anju Mathur

Dr. Mathur has been my doctor for more than 3 years now. I found her at what I would say 'the lowest point in my health.' After I had my second baby my health deteriorated badly and quickly and my OBGYN and primary care physician could not find out what was wrong in my body. Dr. Mathur diagnosed my condition quickly and thoroughly. Though the diagnoses was shocking, I was confident that I was in the right hands and knew she will guide me through this condition and I just followed her program. I was in a lot of pain during my first consultation and now I do beach body workouts. She gave back my youthful life back and she made me an educated patient. Dr. Mathur listens to me, explains to me what is happening in my body, and informs me why she is making me do a particular program or take a specific supplement. She definitely shows a holistic approach to the health issues of her patients. The staffs are very friendly and are like a family. I have never seen such a friendly staff and Doctor. Dr. Mathur is a Godsend for me and my family!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Absolute worst. Scam Artist 100%. DO NOT GO TO ANJU MATHUR!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

She is all about money. A complete scam artist. Wants you to sign up for 6 months of treatment up front. Does not include blood tests or medication

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

This doctor charges hundreds of dollars to me for tests that were never done. She also is the rudest doctor I have ever been to in my entire life. She is all about making money. She claims to be the doctor who helps Suzanne Summers. I highly doubt it.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

its bad enough the establishment is in a bad neighbourhood i mean a friend of mine dropped me off once and told me when i came out that he witnessed someone get mugged in broad day light. then when you go in you get scammed as well.they are all about the money here seriously i feel like they basically robbed me with a gun. they tell you something different over the phone and then when you get there hidden charges emerge from nowhere and it doesnt end there.they made me sign up for a 10 treatment package which was already super pricey enough n then in between treatments one day i arrived for treatment n they gave me the first course when it was time for the second while i still had a needle in my arm they told me my package had run out and if i want more i have to pay more.which was not true cos i still had 3 left outrageous! no other clinic does this i feel so scammed.please people stay away!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

It is all amount money here...and most of what they do is not covered by insurance.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

This is a scam. They get you in and make you sign up for a full course of treatment saying it is cheaper that way and then you pay up front. No refunds even if not all service is performed. Buyer beware. The doctor and staff are helpful and the information is beneficial, but it is all about getting you in and signed up for the long term. If you choose them don't agree to any of their deals.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Anju Mathur's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Hollywood, CA